Nashville, TN 25 Carpet Cleaning Services near you

Where do you need the carpet cleaning?

Go
Answer some questions

Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.

Get quotes

Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.

Hire the right pro

Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.

Nashville Carpet Cleaning Services

Hope’s House Cleaning

Hope’s House Cleaning

5.0 (2)
My business stands out, because I am qualified to do most any type of cleaning and organizing. I also do small remodeling on your homes. I have been cleaning homes for 18 years. I start at the top and go to the bottom of each room. Including light switches, doors and trim. I have a Facebook page that shows my work. I think you will be very impressed.
View Profile
Kelly's Carpet Cleaning

Kelly's Carpet Cleaning

Our method is not widely known. We do not saturate the pad! Steam cleaning forces everything in the carpet straight into the pad and even the best steam cleaner out there only extracts approximately 80% which leaves the other 20% to sit in the pad which can cause mold and mildew and as it dries, it wicks all the spots back to the surface, that's the cause of "reappearing spots"! 
View Profile
Quality Cuts Nashville

Quality Cuts Nashville

We take great pride in our lawn care service. We believe you can have a quality cut at an affordable price. We're a family business and the same team members will always service your lawn. We don't use sub contractors. We are very proud of our team and the hard work they put into every yard.
View Profile
Steamatic Of Nashville & Middle TN

Steamatic Of Nashville & Middle TN

We go the extra mile.   We are there to do the best job possible for all of our customers, big, small, residential or commercial.  For over 45 years, Steamatic has been "Cleaning for Your Health" from carpet-furniture-area rug-or air duct & dryer vent cleaning to mold remediation & crawl space water proofing/encapsulation system to radon gas systems.   We are cetified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Cerification) in carpet, water, fire and mold remediation.  We are NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) for air duct and dryer vent cleaning.  We hold cerificiations ... View Profile
View Profile
Sierra Construction Llc

Sierra Construction Llc

6.1.5 5783692 Sierras construction is here to help in all your home improvements  handyman’s needs  Roofing  Siding  Waterproofing  Painting  Tile  ceramic  Granite countertops  Plumbing  Windows and doors  Gutters  Painting  Decks  Electrical  Drywall Gutter cleaning  Pressure washing  Trim   Carpentry  Framing  A/c and heat  Hardwood floors  Laminate floors  House remodeling  No job is too small or no job is too big  Call now for a free estimate  You can contact me anytime 24/7  I do emergency&rsq ... View Profile
View Profile

Cost Guide

Carpet Cleaning Services
Read more about local pricing and what to expect in our cost guide.
Do you provide carpet cleaning? View our open Carpet Cleaning Jobs near you.