Ashburn, VA 20+ Bathroom Remodelers near you
Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.
Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.
Best Bathroom Remodelers near you
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to remodel a bathroom?
Fully remodeling a bathroom takes 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the size, design, level of fixtures, and if any plumbing changes are made. Smaller bathroom renovations or refurbishings take 1 to 2 weeks to update.
How much value does a bathroom remodel add?
A bathroom remodel increases home value by $13,700 for a mid-range remodel or up to $39,000 for an upscale remodel. Bathroom remodeling provides a 65% return on investment, depending on the type and the quality of finishes.
What is included in a bathroom remodel?
A bathroom remodel may include demolishing the area, installing new flooring, hardware, bathtub, toilet, shower, cabinets, sink, countertops, mirror, tiling a tub and shower surround, connecting plumbing, and painting walls. A bathroom renovation is one or more of these upgrades.
Who to hire for a bathroom remodel?
Hiring a bathroom contractor requires planning accordingly, researching online, and asking questions. Start by searching our list to find the best bath remodelers near you.
- Get at least three in-person house renovation quotes to compare.
- Ask for recommendations from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Verify their license, insurance, worker’s compensation, and bond guarantees.
- Read reviews and check out their previous work on HomeGuide, Google, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Ask about their warranties and guarantees.
- Ask for a full itemized contract in writing in case of a dispute.
- Discuss scheduling and how long the project will take
- Avoid making large payments upfront. Come up with a payment schedule for work completed.
What questions to ask bathroom remodeling companies before hiring?
When looking for bathroom contractors near you, ask them the following questions:
- How long have you been in the kitchen and bath remodeling business?
- How many similar projects have you completed?
- What do your services include?
- Can I see a portfolio of your past remodeling jobs?
- Can you provide me with references?
- Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- How do you handle damages that happen on the job?
- Who's the project manager, and will you use subcontractors?
- What qualities do you look for in subcontractors?
- What hours do you and your crew work?
- What permits do I need, and will you obtain them?
- When can you start, and when will you finish?
- What does your warranty policy include?
- Can you provide me a written estimate or contract with a breakdown of all costs?
- What’s your payment schedule?
- What do I need to provide to get started?