Insurance based Roofing and Storm Damage Restoration company. If you think you may have hail or wind damage to your roof, guttering, siding, metal garage doors, carport or patio covers, CALL US TODAY. We will come to your home and do a free inspection. If you have enough damage will we meet your insurance company's adjuster at your home for the insurance inspection to help with the approval process. We are General Contractors which means we will do ALL of the repairs authorized by your insurance company so you don't have to hire multiple contractors to do your repairs. ONE CALL DOES IT ALL, CALL TODAY! CALL (405) 378-ROOF (7663).
There are no reviews yet
1) We inspect your roof and other items (gutters, window screens, garage doors, patio covers, vinyl siding, etc..) for hail or wind damage, take photos and document all damage.
2) Report our findings to the homeowner.
3) Homeowner calls their insurance company and files a storm damage claim, makes an appointment for the insurance adjuster to come to the property, usually within a week or two.
4) We meet with your insurance adjuster at your home and discuss all damages and the scope of repairs.
5) When the homeowner receives the insurance adjuster's report we go over it with the homeowner, discuss any and all repair issues and prepare a written agreement using the adjuster's scope of repairs and schedule the job.
6) We install the new roof and complete all other repairs.
7) We electronically submit our final invoice to the insurance company along with pictures or any other documentation necessary and they release the recoverable depreciation funds and forward the final insurance check.
8) We collect the final insurance funds and give our written warranty to the homeowner.
**If any hail or windstorms occur in the future, especially during the warranty period, we will inspect the property at no charge.
All of our managers and field staff have completed various training classes, product manufacturer and industry seminars and most of our installers have been working in the industry all of their working life. Many of our roof installers started out as helpers when they were teenagers. We are professionals and take our work very seriously. We treat your home as if it were our own.
We are an insurance based storm damage restoration company and are pricing is based on the amount of the insurance settlement. We will work closely with you and your insurance company to make sure all damage is documented and paid according to insurance and industry guidelines. We work with all insurance companies and can discuss, obtain approval and issue a supplemental invoice to your insurance company to cover any items not listed on the adjuster's report.
My father started the business as Mastercraft Roofing & Floor Leveling. After he passed away I took over the company and dropped the floor leveling part of the business and focused on roofing and storm damage repair.
Most of our customers are homeowner's who have storm damage that is covered by their homeowner's insurance policy.
Make sure they are licensed by the Oklahoma Construction Industries Board. Go to the Oklahoma CIB website and verify they are licensed. If you hire a roofing contractor who is not licensed your product warranties may be void. If they are licensed, look at their CIB license number. They all start with 8000 followed by 4 or 5 more numbers. The smaller the number, the longer they have been licensed. The CIB is now issuing numbers that end in the 4000's. Experience matters. We were among the first roofing companies to be licensed. Our number is 80000258.
Make sure the contract you executed with the contractor is in line with the insurance adjuster's report. Your contractor should be able to read, understand and interpret the adjuster's report. It is very helpful if your contractor has experience using Xactimate estimating software as that is the estimating software that most insurance companies use to settle and pay storm damage claims.