When it comes to how your home looks, you have high expectations. After all, your home is a reflection of you. Which is why you should leave house cleaning to The Maids, the professional home cleaning service that 96% of customers would recommend to friends and family. Stay awhile and find out why our customers rave about us.
The experts at the Maids deliver quality, trust, professionalism, and attentiveness as a professional house and office cleaning company each and every day. We’ve built our business over the past 30 years one satisfied customer at a time – relying on positive recommendations to spread the word about our thorough house and office cleaning services. That little yellow car — and the four-person cleaning powerhouse inside it — is always a topic of cleaning conversation amongst friends and family. We couldn’t be more proud. Find out what all the talk is about:
In 1979, Daniel J. Bishop, a self-made entrepreneurial success before the age of 21 with his janitorial company, Bishop Building Services, founded The Maids in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska. The Maids focused on bringing residential deep cleaning to everyone. With four-person cleaning teams and a recognizable yellow company car, Bishop’s business quickly went national as he began franchising his residential cleaning company one year later. Today, The Maids offers deep cleaning services to over 90 major U.S. and Canadian cities.
Efficient Approach Through Team Cleaning
Before starting The Maids, Bishop researched the cleaning process. Through time and motion studies, his research determined that the most efficient way to clean a home and office is through team cleaning. Bishop trained each member of his home cleaning company to clean with a system based on four primary functions:
Through this regimented home cleaning system, The Maids home cleaning teams were able to clean quickly and efficiently.
In 1995, The Maids became the first home cleaning business to clean for health. This was accomplished by using environmentally preferable cleaning products and a state-of-the-art back pack vacuum. The vacuum was developed especially for The Maids. This resulted in the development of our unique 22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System, which set new standards for quality deep cleaning and revolutionized the industry.
With over a quarter of a century of experience, The Maids continues to research the best ways to serve its customers. We continue to stay at the forefront of the home and office services industry.
There are no reviews yet
1. Employees are paid a fair hourly wage from the time they prepare to load the car in the early morning until they finish preparing their equipment at the end of the day. We also comply fully with the New Montgomery County Labor Laws.
2. All employees receive paid sick days, paid safe time, paid vacations and paid holidays (Paid Time Off), short and long term disability as well as life insurance.
3. All employees must pass an online training course to begin working as well as additional courses to get promoted.
4. All employees are fidelity bonded and insured up to one million dollars.
5. Four employees arrive to your home in a well maintained company vehicle.
6. All employees are non-smoking and random drug and alcohol tested.
7. All employees are in a clean neat uniforms and wear booties in your home.
8. All employees are covered by Workers Compensation Insurance, and a certificate of insurance will be presented upon request.
9. There is no eating or drinking in your home.
10. We use four person teams, which is the most efficient and effective way to deep clean your home. One of those employees is the team leader and the other is an assistant team leader. The final two are team members.
11. Four filter commercial backpack style HEPA vacuum does high and low vacuuming to remove more dust and allergens than any other cleaning company.
12. Ninety-eight percent (98%) of our customers would recommend us to family and friends.
13. We do not rotate items to be cleaned. We do a deep clean every clean.
14. Cleaning houses and small offices is all we do six days a week.
15. The company pays for all breakages, not the employees.
16. The Frederick office is locally owned and has been in business for over 18 years. We were incorporated in April 1998.
17. We are a proud sponsor of Cleaning for a Reason and have cleaned dozens of homes of cancer patients for free.
18. The office staff has been trained to make every customer a raving fan.
19. Our guarantee is: If we did not clean something to your satisfaction, call our office within 24 hours of your clean and we will be out the next business day to re-clean that area at no additional cost.
20. We follow all OSHA rules and regulations and wear surgical gloves when making beds and cleaning bathrooms.
21. We do not use mops and do not carry contaminants from one home to another.
22. We follow strict guidelines not to cross contaminate between houses.
23. We not only make a home cleaner but also healthier using our exclusive Healthy Touch cleaning system.
24. We remove more dust and allergens than any other cleaning company.
25. All of our rags are thoroughly washed and high heat dried in our office.
26. We use all environmentally friendly supplies.
27. All our keys are securely locked in a video monitored key box. On the day of your clean the computer matches the clean name with the key number.
28. We carry lost key insurance. If we lose your house key a professional locksmith will come out and re-key your locks and make you new keys.
29. All company vehicles are GPS tracked in real time so we know where all employees are during working hours. This information is also recorded and saved for future reference.
30. All team leaders have a company smart phone and blue tooth headset so they can stay safely stay in contact with the office at all times.
31. We carry a million dollar aggregate insurance policy to cover our employees and our customers. A copy of the insurance certificate is available free upon request.
32. We have a professional office located at 10 West College Terrace, Suite 130, Frederick, MD 21701. Please feel free to stop by to see us.
33. We employ over 25 people and everyone is an employee who pays taxes. We do not use subcontractors or form 1099 labor.
34. Our office phone is always answered by a knowledgeable employee during office hours.
35. We can do same day and Saturday cleaning.
36. We also do non-toxic low moisture, fast drying, carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning, grill cleaning, non-toxic refrigerator and freezer cleaning, tilt-in window cleaning and hardwood floor revive.
37. Average hourly rate for: a plumber is $130 plus material, for a landscaper is $75 plus material, for a handyman is $136 plus material, for a painter is $65 plus material, for a mechanic at a dealership is $175 plus parts and for a team member at The Maids only $45 including everything!
House Cleaning Services Apartment Cleaning Services Clean Out Services Commercial Cleaners Spring Cleaners Move Out Cleaning Services Office Cleaners Post Construction Cleaning Services Rug Cleaning Services Tile and Grout Cleaning Services Upholstery Cleaning Services Window Cleaning Services Carpet Cleaning Services Floor Cleaning Services