The professionals at CoPro Construction have 20+ years of experience in the construction industry. Our expertise is in the insurance claim restoration process and includes roofing, gutters, windows, siding, paint, skylights and more. CoPro acts as a "one shop stop" for all your home needs after a hail storm has damaged your property.
At CoPro we enjoy helping homeowners protect their most valuable asset, their home. We work with serial amazing sub-contractors that share the same enthusiasm and love for what they do. Should you choose CoPro for your Construction project you will receive prompt, professional service from a company you can count on.
There are no reviews yet
- Meet at the home to do a thorough walk through and assess the scope of work to be done
- If an insurance claim needs to be filed we help the homeowner through the entire process
- CoPro handles all communication with the insurance company of behalf of each homeowner to ensure a fair and complete claims process
- HAAG engineering certified inspector
- B.S. University of Texas, Austin
- U.S. Army veteran operated
- CoPro typically uses the pricing set forth and dictated by the insurance industry. Insurance carriers are al regulated and pricing is set by them in most cases.
- one of my good friends was in the business and thought I would be a good fit. Turns out he was right!
- Sinfle family homeonwers
- Multi-family Condominiums and town hones
- commercial buildings (flat roofing)
- industrial buildings
- CoPro recently helped a homeowner through a difficult claim process. The insurance company originally prescribed damages to everything but the most important part of the home, the roof. CoPro was successful in negotiating not only a new roof for the customer, but also additional damages to the home that the insurance carrier had missed on the original inspection
Be sure to vet each contractor thoroughly. In an insurance claim situation it helps to hire a company with a reputable LOCAL presence. Use online tools such as the company website, social media reviews, along with any other content you can find. Also, make a phone call and chat with the contractor to gain a feel for their expertise.
- Years of experience
- Warranties (workmanship and product)
- Comparable projects completed