OUR DIFFERENCES FROM OTHERS:
1. We bring common sense value creation our customers through proper value engineering as we contract to do their work.
2. We cut out all unnecessary costs and waste to pass the savings to our clients.
3. Wherever possible, we pass over our General Contractors' savings to make projects more affordable to our clients.
4. The result is a 5 Star approval rating. When you win, we WIN.
We enjoy providing solutions and appreciate the gratitude we receive from our valuable clients. We show compassion to our clients and celebrate success. In fact, we enjoy making new friends and getting referrals from satisfied customers.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Listen carefully to understand what the client needs
2. Make sure we can properly execute what client wants
3. Provide a detailed Estimate to client with pay schedule
4. If client agrees, provide a win win contract with option to cancel according to the law
5. Sign contract, collect deposit, execute, and get paid.
6. Warrant the job for 12 months, sign a Paid in Full, No Lien Form, and ask for reviews and referrals to HOMEGUIDE.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
- Formal training as a Class "A" General Contractor
- Responsible Land Disturber License, MHIC License
- Formal Training in Real Estate (Brokerage, Acquisition, Leverage, Remodeling, HABU Analysis, Disposition, Land, etc)
- Formal Training in Corporate Leadership
- College Business Education at the Graduate Level