How does your service stand out?
P&P Landscaping is a family owned company, that is well recognized in Fairfax County. Our ultimate goal is to fulfill your landscaping and lawn care needs and meet your high expectations. Quality is our motto, and that is what our loyal customers value.
We are a family owned business based in Fairfax County, Virginia. Unlike many of our fellow landscapers, the person who answers the phone, takes measurements, listens to your needs and wants, and handcrafts your design, is a member of our family.
We always show up and always on time!
We value each and every customer, and our ultimate goal is your satisfaction. You are our business's greatest asset, and that is what strives us to go above and beyond and continue delivering ideal results.
Your home is your sanctuary, and you are entitled to have it the way that you desire.
At P&P Landscaping, we don't create landscape; we create emotions. We create an environment which will grant you lifetime memories.
Creating warm and inviting environments, which home owners and businesses are proud to show off to their neighbors, is what we love doing. We accomplish this for you initially by listening to your inspirations, and then by coming together as a team to create fresh ideas that will work within your budgetary needs.
We offer a variety of services such as :
- Sod Installation ( more than 10 types)
- Mulch Installation ( Double Shredded mulch, Brown, Black, Red, Wood chips and organic Leaf mulch)
- Fertilizer and weed control ( our 10 step lawn care program will give a deep green healthy color to your lawn without weeds). Organic products are available also.
- Seeding ( we use 100% weed free turf seed locally grown)
- Mowing ( we sharpen our blades daily for best results we use ride on mowers and push mowers)
-Trimming ( we're giving your shrubs a clean and sharp look)
- Garden Design ( we can design the garden that you were always dreaming and fit in your budget. We're certified garden designers)
- Complete renovations ( one of our favorite projects. If you are tired of your old garden/ lawn, if it doesn't look appealing, if your neighbor has better yard than you then we can definitely help!)
Being outdoors and working on gardens and lawns is a lifestyle.
We never worked a day in our lives because we love what we're doing and were very passionate.
There are no reviews yet
We treat all our customers as a family and with a big smile.
We're Virginia licensed contractors
Certified fertilizer applicator from Virginia Tech
Garden design diploma ( Blue mountain training)
We always give flat prices to our customers because every project is different and in my opinion the customer has to know the Total price BEFORE we begin the work.
We love being outdoors and work with mother nature!
or me there's no types of customers. Every customer is unique and we always have to give our 100% to a project.
We did a lawn renovation in a front yard. It took us a day and a half and it came out gorgeous.
I think everyone can put on a t-shirt and go mow the grass. But there is more to that!
Customers should really talk to professionals and see the level of their knowledge before making a hire.
In my opinion i think the budget is number one factor. They have to have a specific number on their mind and all the details about their projects. But if they don't have the details we are there to help give ideas and work with their budget.