14 years in business
About this pro
Smart Remodeling understands how important your home is to you; we can help maximize the comfort level of your home. Finding the right contractor for your remodeling project is very important. Our expert designers and master craftsmen can help you design the perfect space for your unique style. We have the skills and experience to do the job right the first time, while also being able to do the work you need when you need it. Smart Remodeling is the company to call when you are looking to remodel your home. No job is too big or small and one call does it all!
View us on BBB: https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/profile/remodeling/smart-remodeling-llc-0915-90042281
View our website: http://www.smartremodelingllc.com/
Read more about this pro
Houston, TX 77034
Show all reviews
f you're looking for trustworthy, experienced, smart, professional and efficient work. Definitely contact them best in town!
Above and beyond expectations!! Hani transformed our hideous bathroom into a beautiful spa. Amazing communication and customer services.
What an AWESOME experience with Smart Remodeling LLC !
Great Customer Service is my number one expectation when looking for a provider of service.
Smart Remodeling LLC is on top of their game. My husband and I had a patio added on to our home and Smart Remodeling LLC provided the service. I am pleased in so many ways. The interaction with the project manager, the response time when I had questions, the creativeity when needing ideas, the details when I forgot processes, the genuine concern of my feelings, the respect of my time and money, the knowledge (know-how) of the work that they provided.
In other words an all-around GREAT EXPERIENCE. I strogly recomment Smart Remodeling LLC for all home remodeling/services.
I love Smart Remodeling LLC and hope that you would give them the opportunity to serve you with your upcoming upgrades of your home.
I will post my beautiful pictures once I have my furniture in place.
Thank you Hani, Smart Remodeling LLC for the wonderful service and job that you provided my husband and I.
I enjoyed working with Hani and his team on my kitchen remodel and overhaul. I couldn't be more satisfied with the work they produced, I am loving our new kitchen! Thank you Smart Remodeling!!
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
Home Remodeling Project life Cycle
To provide you with an idea of how we will work with you on your project from free consultation to completion, below is a look at the full project cycle.
- Schedule your in-home consultation.
- Ask questions and listen to your wants and desires for your project.
- Share ideas you may have and get ideas from the consultant.
- Discuss project budget.
- Discuss timeline.
- Answer your questions and address concerns.
- Measure the project space.
Free In-Home Consultation
- Schedule your showroom visit.
- Selection of materials and products varies based on your project scope but can include:
- Cabinet finishes and styles.
- Countertop material and colors.
- Flooring type and color.
- Lighting fixtures.
- Backsplash material.
- Fixtures and hardware.
- Paint and trim colors.
- Faucets and sinks.
In-Showroom Material & Product Selection
- Drawing of floor plan.
- Discussion of options and alternates.
- Interior sketch with materials, finishes, and products.
- Meeting to discuss with the client.
- Adjusts made based on the meeting.
Project Design & Development with Your Designer
- Determine the final design with the client.
- Costs calculated - Labor.
- Costs calculated - Materials.
- Adjustments made if required by designer or client.
- The final estimate presented to the client.
Finalization of Design & Free Estimate of Costs
- The final plan of action and project scope presented to the client.
- Timeline finalized.
- Material & Product selections finalized.
- Payment agreement finalized.
- Contract signing.
Contract Review & Signing
- Seal areas of the home to protect from dust and particles.
- All flooring covered.
- Waste management system installed.
- Demolish existing property features as required.
Demolition & Preparation
- The team begins work on site once demolition is complete.
- Electric – Master Electrician.
- Plumbing — Master Plumber.
- Flooring – Certified Flooring Expert.
- Cabinetry — Certified Cabinetry Expert.
- Countertops — Certified Countertop Installers.
- Paint & Trim—Professional Painters.
Construction & Install
- After project completion, a final walkthrough is performed by the designer and client.
- Discussion of outcome and concerns.
- Warranty of work and service for up to 5 years.
- Completed project to client satisfaction.
Project Wrap & Final Walkthrough
For more information:
Nearby Home Remodeling Contractors