How your company stands out:
Specialized in special paints for corrosion protection, water tanks, high temperature, industrial floors, high performance epoxies, polyurethanes. We serve food industries, gas stations, offices, residential garages, places where protection and durability are essential requirements.
Excellence is the keyword for us, paintings that anyone can do, we care about:
1) Detection of the problem,
2) Indicate the best painting system for durability and efficiency.
3) surface preparation, work environment and people involved in the process.
4) Product application and post-service monitoring.
10 years of experience.
We put all our energy into attracting new customers because we know the importance of good networking in our business. Our main salespeople are our customers and the quality of the services provided contributes deeply to this.
We have been in this market for over 10 years, and the importance of respect, working with the truth and building trust has been our greatest learning in this past time.
yes, our prices are based on the area to be protected (painted), degree of difficulty in preparing the surface, location of application, ease of access to the work area, types of products to be applied and product warranty time and services.
I worked as a salesman in one of the largest anti-corrosion product factories in Brazil for 14 years and during this period I saw the need to prepare people to identify problems, prepare the surface, apply the products. The Company had excellent products but lack of specialized labor. It was in this process that the idea of opening a company to provide these types of services with the appropriate training of workers emerged.
Fabrics, industries, residences, offices. gas stations, construction companies, city halls, water tank manufacturers, swimming pool manufacturers.
I don't have it in mind.
Look for experienced people if you have a big problem to solve and check the previous work and recommendations of this professional.
1) know exactly what kind of problem he has, if he doesn't know how to ask for help from our team.
2) Questions about the professional's level of knowledge.
3) Questions about previous work to identify the company's level of professionalism and success stories.