Services provided are multi faceted for the needs in residential and commercial.
Do you need assembly, installations, repairs, "Make ready", "Honey Do's", property preservation, maintenance, resets, retrofit, energy savings options, shower or other type of business glass partitions to add something out of the ordinary, or a service provider that is not limited?
Jerry's commitment is to offer you quality and professional workmanship to project/s awarded, FAIR pricing, payment options, on time to your project or the courtesy to immediately notify you should a change occur, willing to continue to add products and services as opportunities arise and promote AMERICAN MADE manufactured goods when available.
Jerry has a long history of receiving customer and former employers recognition for providing EXCELLENCE in Customer Service and in work provided.
Recently added services and partners:
* Energy savings for home zoning by Ecovent-WiFi controllable.
* Original Frameless Glass Doors and Partitions-American Made manufacturer.
* Solar Panel installation consultant (Find out more and save your money off the grid)
* More valuble goodies and savings options on going!
* Google Wallet
* Project Financing
My enjoyment is utilizing my various trade skills and helping those that want or in need of help and watching the customers eyes light up from the completed project/s.
I enjoy recycling, repurposing, reuse materials when the opportunity presents itself either to save money for customer or even to be environemntally conscience.
There are no reviews yet
When working with the customer I like to:
* Introduce myself then we will go over the project/s needing the attention. ( I will also remind the customer that the estimate is not a "guaranteed fee" all the time, as unforeseen circumstances can change everything or somethings that may add to the original fee.)
* I will ask permission to take photos of the project/s
* Go over the project/s and offer suggestions or options available.
* Send bid/estimate
* When awarded the project/s, I will silently express my joy, "WOOHOO!", then set up the schedule for work.
* The work site will be prepared as needed and work material staging and set-up as needed.
* Begin and complete work as assigned
* Get approval from customer.
* Customer will give okay- clean up time.
* Receive payment
* All photos of Before/After or even during the project will be shared with customer for future use as needed.
Combined 35 years experience honing my skills in various industries ranging from:
* Retail customer service as sales consultant and in the management capacity.
* Home construction.
* Various trade skills accumulated in petro-chemical industry which include carpenter helper / Carpenter, welding, scaffold building, pipe-fitter helper, millwright helper, cooling tower repairs, confined space entry, experience with SCBA and other breather apperatus, heavy & light construction equipment operations, chemical plant operations technician, and many other skills.
* People person skills
Project fee will vary as many factors are involved depending on the scope and amount of actual work to complete the project. (Including removal of old materials and replacement of new, addition of any sealants or other finishing touches of the project demands in addition to the debris and waste removal.)
* Basic fee for small jobs is a minimum fee $50 including product assembly up to first two hours, additional $15/hour on product/s that exceed two hours.
* Hourly rate start:
* Extra hand depending on the type of work $15-$27
* $26.50 + / Providing trade skills & equipment as a single worker / + $13.50 each additional worker as needed.
* Discounts and other options available to property investors based on more then one project.
Projects based on measurement will vary on the type of service needed. (Customer supplies the materials/supplies needed, I'll supply the time, equipment, skill, and clean up)
* $120 / up to 20 linear feet - Basic labor and skill for baseboard / trim installation only. (No old material removal or painting or debris/waste removal.)-(INCLUDES: Travel, equipment compressor & trim nailer, sanding as needed, seam mending, and supplies (nails) caulking available upon request as not all customers want caulking.)
* $175 / Complete includes labor- prepare work area, removal of old material, prepare wall for new material, measure & cut & install new material as needed, hide seams as needed, debris/waste removal and clean-up. (PAINTING has additional fee based on the amount of coats and drying time needed for return)
Outdoor PLAYSET ASSEMBLY: *Flat fee preferred / Unless customer requests by the hour fee. (Some sets exceed the so called estimated assembly time frame given by manufacturers as they are normally assembled primarily in a warehouse controlled setting and leveling or other factors can prolong the assembly or even unforeseen weather conditions can apply that would extend the assembly time frame and could increase the hourly pay.)
Please include your Make & Model of system for pricing.
* Small items start at a flat rate $50 and go up according to complexity including octagon dome bars or small bikes.
* Medium projects like outdoor play sets by Backyard Discovery, Gorilla, or other manufacturers start at $180 then go up.
* Larger units begin at $225 up to $1,800+
I began with around the house of family and friends then the handyman services expanded by word of mouth and then advertising and here I am.
My customers vary because not only do I offer my services to the general public also through sources on social media, in addition to my professional services are contracted with retailers and other service providers which is why I know my fees are fair and competitive and I know what I'm doing.
Hire a pro you feel comfortable with check their work and referrances.
Don't be fooled or swayed by those that claim to be handyman but instead are licensed remodeling contractors that are trying to corner all aspects of the market and eliminate small business companies then jack up the rates.
Licensed and insured and bonded are great pluses, but those add up in your fees as overhead and not always needed for certain projects, so pick the skill you need and spend wisely.
(EX: Drywall repair- If you have a hole in the wall like a door knob hole and you are being pressed for a licensed/bonded/insured contractor that can cost you anywhere from $200+ or for the same repair a handyman whether or not a weekender or professional can charge you $75 - $180)
Be selective and careful because the savings sometimes is not worth it if you're picking up a contractor that seems to be on beer / booze fest from the night after and you don't want to be fooled by the sharp dressed man that can scam you, but looks professional...I'm sure you've seen those types.
* Seek estimates at least two or more.
* Get all the information possible that will affect your budget.
* Set two budgets, Low & Highest, determine the pros & cons or what do you get for each vs what you really do & don't need.
* Is your project a permit type or that requires strict building code knowledge or you have very expensive items and home? You may want to go with that licensed/bonded/insured contractor.
Handyman Services Caulking Contractors General Contractors Finish Carpenters Framing Contractors Fine Woodworkers Carpenters Door Installation Companies Door Repair Services Garage Door Installers Lock Installation & Repair Companies Dog Door Installers Baby Gate Installation Services Bed Frame Assembly Services Closet Companies Crib Assembly Services Desk Assembly Services Dresser Assembly Services TV Stand Assembly Services Fitness Equipment Repair Services