Frank Demore Painting
No reviews (yet)
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. We schedule an estimate. 2.we meet at our scheduled estimate and we walk over the scope of work they want done. I listen and awnser any questions. I discuss our our process from start to finish. Then I ask if they have any other question. I let the potential client know we can move all furniture. We also protect all belongings with painters plastic so nothing get covered in spatter or dust. We akso use dustless sanding equipment. Then I talk about primers and paints needed for there project. When done talking about primers and paints then I brief them on how we clean the rooms and vacuum all floors after all work is completed.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Before i started working full time as a painter in the field I went to assabet valley technical H.S. in Marlboro Ma. For painting & Decorating.
While in school I also worked part time for imperial painting during the school year and summer vacation.
Before starting Frank Demore Painting I had ten years of experience of all surface preparation technics and using proper coating systems on all various surfaces
Now I am a seasoned Madter painter craftsman
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
We measure all surfaces square feet & Linear feet and provide an estimate with our software all our pricing is based on years of working in the field.
How did you get started in this business?
My father is a paintet
What types of customers have you worked with?
Describe a recent project you are fond of.
We did a residential restoration project. Repairing & restoring horse hair plaster walls in Providence Rhode Island
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
Do not use someone that only wants to use non premium matetials because the paint job will not be long lasting or any value.
What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?
1. Most Important what are your preparation procedures. Because coming furniture with plastic protecting belongs from dust.
2. Do they sand and Wipe all surfaces for proper adhesion with de-glosser
3. Make sure they are using proper primers & paints
4. Make sure they have good reviews