There are no reviews yet
1. We schedule an estimate. 2.we meet at our scheduled estimate and we walk over the scope of work they want done. I listen and awnser any questions. I discuss our our process from start to finish. Then I ask if they have any other question. I let the potential client know we can move all furniture. We also protect all belongings with painters plastic so nothing get covered in spatter or dust. We akso use dustless sanding equipment. Then I talk about primers and paints needed for there project. When done talking about primers and paints then I brief them on how we clean the rooms and vacuum all floors after all work is completed.
Before i started working full time as a painter in the field I went to assabet valley technical H.S. in Marlboro Ma. For painting & Decorating.
While in school I also worked part time for imperial painting during the school year and summer vacation.
Before starting Frank Demore Painting I had ten years of experience of all surface preparation technics and using proper coating systems on all various surfaces
Now I am a seasoned Madter painter craftsman
We measure all surfaces square feet & Linear feet and provide an estimate with our software all our pricing is based on years of working in the field.
My father is a paintet
We did a residential restoration project. Repairing & restoring horse hair plaster walls in Providence Rhode Island
Do not use someone that only wants to use non premium matetials because the paint job will not be long lasting or any value.
1. Most Important what are your preparation procedures. Because coming furniture with plastic protecting belongs from dust.
2. Do they sand and Wipe all surfaces for proper adhesion with de-glosser
3. Make sure they are using proper primers & paints
4. Make sure they have good reviews