A Premium Restoration
A Premium Restoration is a wind, water and fire damage emergency restoration company that specializes in property damage.
Our goal at APR is to promptly and professionally restore what has been lost through adversity. Understanding the value of this loss, we assure the highest level of customer service to efficiently support you through the recovery process.
It is through APR,s professional, well-trained staff and advanced restoration equipment that customers can count on PREMIUM service, PREMIUM quality and PREMIUM results.
Emergency water removal fire damage and mold remediation specialists with over 20 years of experience:
Property Damage Restoration Contractors
Family owned and operated
* 30 minutes response time at your door! Emergency water removal.
* mold mitigation and remediation
* fire and smoke damage
* complete restoration and reconstruction
* air quality/ mold testing
* move outs and contents restoration
* contents claim inventory service
* demolition and hauling
* drywall and painting
* cabinet,vanity repair and replacement
* carpet, upholstery, tile and grout cleaning
* property management inspection services
Florida state license and insured
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. Preventing Further Damage - Our first priority upon entering your home is to “stop the bleeding”. We will deal with the immediate and present threat that is causing the issue at your property, to minimize the damage and expense.
2. Assessment - Next, we will assess the underlying cause and extent of the damage. This step will involve a visual inspection, and may also involve more extensive evaluations, such as mold testing, or looking under floor boards or behind drywall. A thorough inspection is necessary to determine the best course of action to deal with not only the damage to your property, but also to identify any potential risks to your health.
3. Remediation/Restoration - This step may involve removing damaged household items, drywall, flooring, cabinets, etc. If there is mold involved, we will set up containment around the affected areas, so the mold spores do not contaminate the rest of the house. If there is water in the house, that will be removed with pumps, and then the air will be dried with humidifiers. It is extremely important to remove moisture from the property, because moisture can continue to cause damage, and mold spores can settle on damp surfaces within 24 hours.
4. Cleaning and Sanitizing - After the property has been thoroughly dried, we will clean and sanitize all surfaces. This may involve removing water stains, mold, or smoke and soot. Not only will it look clean, it will be clean – our non-toxic, organic product will disinfect your home, and also inhibit future mold growth.
5. Renovation - Lastly, we know that you will be anxious to move back into your home, so we offer complete renovation services, so your house will be home again. First, you may need basic structural items such as a roof repair, plumbing repair or drywall replacement. Then, you’ll want to focus on the items that make your home beautiful, such as flooring, paint, and kitchen or bathroom renovations. We want to leave your home better than it was before!
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
Pricing is job specific, but we are available to work directly for owners or their insurance carrier at competitive prices.