Dynamic Stone Care

Dynamic Stone Care

5.0
4 employees
8 years in business

About this pro

Dynamic Stone Care isn’t just another “marble polishing” company...we are natural stone artisans! DSC specializes in the art of cleaning, restoring, repairing, polishing and sealing of ALL natural stone surfaces including; Unites States Monuments, statues and historical buildings restoration and preservation. 

Artistic approach Flawless results isn’t just our saying but it’s what we live by. All technicians are hand picked by Matt LoGiudice owner and operator as well as 4th generation Italian stone artisan. 

DSC is a licensed and insured company servicing all of South Florida including the Keys and Bahamas. “Lend is 1% of your confidence and we will deliver the other 99% polished and sealed!” 

Visit us on the web www.dynamicstonecare.com OR find us on Facebook & Instagram @dynamicstonecarefl

Read more about this pro


Credentials

Ocean Ridge, FL 33435
Email verified
Phone verified

ReviewsWrite a review



There are no reviews yet


FAQs


What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

Matt LoGiudice owner and lead operator of Dynamic Stone Care was introduced to the stone restoration industry when he was 12 and has been dedicated since to perfecting this long lost trade/art. 


Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.

Just like no piece of stone is the same - the same goes for pricing. Every job is different and every quote is designed per customer to meet their individual needs and expectations. 


How did you get started in this business?

Matt LoGiudice owner and lead operator of Dynamic Stone Care is 4th generation stone artisan.