CertaPro Painters is the brand of CERTAINTY. We take pride in living our vision to deliver extraordinary experiences, and we do that by having the best team and the best painters in the market. Our amazing people are supplemented by tested and proven processes, ranging from our detailed in-home estimating process (free!) to our process for daily updates from your project supervisor. We know it's not every day you get your home painted, so we've designed our Certainty Service System to address your painting needs and work with the way you live. In short, we have the infrastructure and dedicated personnel to ensure that you get the best value possible when it comes to beautifying your home.
We enjoy making customers smile! Our greatest satisfaction comes from a job well done where we exceeded expectations and delivered an extraordinary experience, not just a great paint job. Everyone on the CertaPro teams strives to achieve this on each project. Having serviced the greater Boulder and Longmont areas for 20 years now, we've earned a lot of smiles!
There are no reviews yet
We do residential and commercial painting, interior and exterior. Commercial painting includes multi-family, industrial, retail, healthcare, hospitality, schools, religious facilities, and golf courses and country clubs.
Search for the company that provides the best VALUE. Of course, we believe that's us! Many times the lowest price comes with the lowest quality, and it doesn't make sense to pay extra for ultra premium products or services you don't need. We have built our business around providing the most appropriate products and services for the needs of the home, at the best price possible. If you are getting multiple bids, it is critical to compare to make sure each company is providing similar solutions - we provide free in-home estimates and would be happy to help you compare proposals!
Here are 10 questions to ask your prospective painter:
1. Insurance. Did they leave a copy of their insurance with you and did you call to verify that it’s valid?
2. Warranty. Do they have a written two year warranty that covers workmanship? Will they be in business next year to back it up? CertaPro Painters will.
3. Payment. Are they asking for a deposit or payment before your project is completed?
4. Proposal. Have they provided you a written proposal instead of an estimate?
• Are all areas to be painted and repairs outlined clearly?
• Does it outline the paint brand and line that will be used?
5. Reference. Were they able to provide you references with customer comments?
6. Experience. Have they been in business since 1992? CertaPro Painters has.
7. Satisfaction Guarantee. Will they call back after the paint has dried to make sure you are completely satisfied? CertaPro Painters will.
8. Recognition. Do they have reviews on Google, Angies List, and Yelp? Are they a member of the Better Business Bureau?
9. Price. Is the price too good to be true?
10 . Deliver. Do you feel confident that they will deliver what they promise? CertaPro Painters will.