- Mobile Service
- $99 Flat Fee (for first-time customers)
- Free Diagnosis
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
I actually like working on computers. I also like being able to provide a valuable service at a reasonable price.
I like the fact that most of my customers are very happy with me, and use my services over and over through the years. Most of them also refer me to their friends and neighbors, which saves me a lot of money on advertising...and I definitely like that!
Steve showed up right on time, looking professional. He shook my hand and introduced himself and then got right to work. He was here for about an hour. I decided I would sit and watch him work to see if I could learn anything. Luckily he is very friendly and took the time to explain what he was doing AND how I could avoid these problems in the future. The best part of all was he really did charge $99.00. I was so impressed by his professionalism, punctuality, technical knowledge, in honesty that I thought I would share it with this review. I highly recommend Sacramento Computer Doctor.
I called Sacramento Computer Doctor A few days back to see if they could help me restore my computer due to a virus attack, and was surprised how professional and proficient this company is. Not to mention the price was very affordable. When you realize that your connection to the Internet has gone down as well as possible complete failure of your computer and all its contents, a person can feel very vulnerable. This company thankfully did not take advantage of my situation. They had me up and running with a cleaned up computer within a couple hours of my call. Thank you for the great work
Customer calls and describes their computer problem. We go out and fix the problem. Customer is thrilled with our service, and also surprised that it really did only cost $99.
Been working with computers since 1985. Nothing I can't fix.
Our services are on a flat-fee basis. That means the price we quote you is the price you pay. No hidden fees or charges. Regardless of the problem you're having, first-time customers pay only $99 per computer. Thereafter the fee is $129 per computer.
I worked for computer software companies in the Santa Cruz/Silicon Valley region (Borland International and others) and computer hardware companies (Seagate Technology and NCR) back in the 1980's and 1990's.
In the early 2000's I helped support desktop computer users in several companies here in Sacramento, but soon tired of the internal politics.
In 2006 I decided to start my own computer repair business. At last count we have over 1,300 customers, and have performed more than 3,000 computer repairs.
I have a very devoted group of clients. They are the best.
Some business clients, but primarily home users.
Make sure of these things before hiring a computer tech:
- Make sure they tell you up-front exactly how much it's going to cost.
- Make sure they travel to your home (at no additional cost).
- Make sure they offer a 100% money back guarantee on parts and labor.
- Make sure they will fix your computer on the first visit. They should not need to take your computer with them. Doing so clearly shows a lack of technical knowledge on their part. Dont fall for it. Any technician worth his salt can fix your computer in less than an hour - regardless of the problem.
- Finally, make sure they will fix the problem you are having without having to completely reinstall Windows. This is another thing that clearly shows a lack of technical knowledge on their part. Reinstalling Windows can cause you to lose many of your important files and photos, and causes you to need to reinstall many of your favorite programs. Many so-called "computer techs" will simply reinstall Windows because it's the easiest thing to do (for them) but it makes your life much harder.
Unfortunately, this industry is chock full of charlatans and liars. They quote you one price over the phone, then suddenly "find" addtional things wrong with your computer and end up charging you much more. Have a conversation with them on the phone before you make up your mind. Do they sound like they know what they're talking about? Are they friendly? Is this someone you will feel safe inviting into your home?