Ashburn, VA 20+ Appliance Repairers near you
Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.
Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.
Best Appliance Repairers near you
Frequently asked questions
What is the average cost of appliance repair?
Appliance repair costs $100 to $300 on average, depending on the service. Appliance repairmen charge $50 to $150 per hour plus materials, and most repairs take one hour. Some appliance repair services have a minimum service fee of $100 to $150.
|Appliance||Average cost to repair|
|Refrigerator or freezer||$100 – $400|
|Washing machine||$100 – $350|
|Dryer||$100 – $350|
|Dishwasher||$150 – $300|
|Oven or range||$100 – $400|
|Microwave||$100 – $250|
|Gas grill||$150 – $300|
|New garbage disposal||$150 – $400|
Who fixes appliances near me?
Appliance repair services and technicians specialize in repairing appliances. Home improvement stores such as Home Depot and Lowe's also repair appliances. Start your search on HomeGuide to get free estimates from home appliance repair shops in your area.
How much does refrigerator repair cost?
Refrigerator repair costs $100 to $400 on average, depending on the parts that require replacing. Common issues include poor cooling, buzzing or clicking sounds, icemaker issues, loud defrost motor, or other strange sounds.
Is it cheaper to repair or replace a refrigerator?
Professionals recommend replacing a refrigerator if the cost of repairs is more than half the price of buying a new one. Repairing a refrigerator costs $100 to $400 on average, while a new refrigerator costs $1,000 and $2,000. Built-in refrigerators cost more and are almost always worth repairing.
Is it worth hiring an appliance repairman?
Appliance repair services have the correct parts and tools on hand to ensure their repairs keep your warranty valid. DIY maintenance on home appliances may void the warranties or lead to additional issues. Get free estimates from local home appliance repair pros today.
How to find an appliance repair technician in my area?
Start by searching our list of technicians in your area, then compare reviews and costs. After finding and contacting potential pros:
- Get at least three free estimates to compare.
- Ask for recommendations from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Select companies that are licensed, insured, and certified.
- Read reviews and check out their previous work on HomeGuide, Google, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Ask about their warranties and guarantees.
- Avoid making payments upfront. Pay after the work is completed.
After asking questions and verifying their credentials, hire the best appliance repair pro in your area.
What questions to ask local appliance repair services?
When hiring a technician, ask them the following questions:
- How long have you been in business?
- How many similar projects have you completed?
- Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- Do you specialize in specific appliances?
- Can you provide testimonials and references from past customers?
- Are there any potential complications you foresee with this project?
- How long will the job take?
- Do you offer a written guarantee?
- How much do you charge?
- What payment options do you accept?
- What do I need to provide to get started?