Near You 20+ Window Cleaners near you
Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.
Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.
Best Window Cleaners near you
Frequently asked questions
How much does residential window cleaning cost?
Residential window cleaning costs $10 to $15 per window or $4 to $8 per pane on average. A professional window washer charges $151 to $366 to clean an average-sized house, which is $40 to $75 per hour.
How much does commercial window cleaning cost?
Commercial window cleaning prices are $0.50 to $2.50 per square foot or $5 to $15 per window for storefront or building windows. A 1,000 to 5,000 SF building costs $250 to $450 per month for one cleaning per week.
What do professional window washers use to clean windows?
Professional window cleaners typically use tools such as a window mop, window razor, squeegees, sponges, microfiber cloths, ladder, pole, and cleaning solution or soap.
Do you tip window washers?
Window washers do not expect a tip. However, if they go above and beyond or spend more time than expected, a $5 to $20 tip is appreciated.
What is included in professional window cleaning?
- Professional window cleaners start by removing and cleaning all the screens with a wet mop.
- Cleaners then wash the inside and outside of the windows with a cleaning formula to remove stains and debris.
- Any remaining debris are safely scraped with a razor blade and brushed clean. The glass is then squeegeed clean, leaving them free of dirt and streaks.
- Lastly, they wipe the window sills, tracks, and edges clean, replace the screens, and alert you of any broken seals, trim, or scratches.
Where to find local window cleaning services?
To find window cleaning companies, do the following:
- Start your search on websites like HomeGuide and Google.
- Get at least three price estimates to compare.
- Ask for recommendations from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Read reviews and check out their previous work on HomeGuide, Google, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Select companies that are licensed, bonded, and experienced.
- Verify their insurance, worker’s compensation, and bond guarantees.
- Ask about their warranties and guarantees.
- Avoid making large payments upfront. Only pay for work completed.
After asking questions, hire the best window cleaner near you.
What questions should I ask window cleaners in my area?
When hiring a professional window washer, ask them the following questions:
- How long have you been cleaning windows?
- Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- Can you provide testimonials, references, and before and after photos from past customers?
- Do you clean the interior and exterior glass?
- Do you clean the frame, track, and screens, or just the glass?
- What cleaning solution do you use?
- How long will my windows stay clean?
- How much will my project cost?
- Are there any potential hidden fees?
- Can you provide me with a written estimate?
- Do you offer a guarantee for your work?
- Are there any potential complications you foresee?
- What do I need to provide to get started?
- What payment methods do you accept?