Glenview Building

Glenview Building

5.0 (4)
5 hires on HomeGuide
1 employee
29 years in business

About this pro

Construction 

landscaping 

Plumbing by trade 

Giving the best quality of work to customers and making sure customers are happy with their service. 

Read more about this pro


Credentials

Puyallup, WA 98375
Email verified
Phone verified

4 Reviews

5.0

  • Mel Harshaw

    Knows his plumbing, professional work. Would recommend him to anyone

  • Constance Aspinall

    The Plumber arrived right on time,finished the job very quickly. The plumber was so polite,he had a mask on and stood 6ft from me,which made me very comfortable. I would use Pristine Plumbing again,and highly recommend this company.

  • Jeff Vanderstelt

    Matt was very prompt in his response and in making himself available to get the job done. He was friendly and courteous and efficiently finished the job. He covered everything well so as to keep our home clean. We were very satisfied with Matt's work and will recommend him to others.

  • Jan Sutter

    Excellent service, very happy with Matt very personable and well versed in his field!



Photos & Videos


FAQs


What is your typical process for working with a new customer?

Talking about who we are introducing ourselves first and then the job at hand. 


What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

We're all trained in our specific field of work. On The job training was where I learned 95% of the things I know. In class I learned the other 5% the most important rules and codes to know. 


How did you get started in this business?

I decided to take on a career that could be used all over the world benefiting everyone. 


What types of customers have you worked with?

All different types! Every personality brings on a different challenge everyday. 


Describe a recent event you are fond of.

Moving to Washington. 


What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?

Ask for pictures of work. I think someone who takes pride in their work is proud enough to take pictures. 
pick a company that has solid advertising 

a solid website 

excellent customer reviews but also enough that shows they've been around for a while. 


What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?

Finances and needs over wants