We do not remodel. We transform!
Over 30 years experience in building and construction.
We deliver an exceptional client experience. That is our number 1 priority. Our goal is always to exceed our client's expectation.
We service the Georgetown and surrounding market areas- Austin, Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Pflugerville.
Making our client's dreams a reality. Delivering an exceptional client experience. Taking old and out of date and transforming into new and modern.
There are no reviews yet
Cornerstone Building & Remodeling is a full service Residential Building and General Contracting Service Company.
1. We typically will first meet with and discuss the project with our perspective client in detail to fully understand their needs/desires.
2. If design services are required we offer/ advise on those services.
3. Once we fully understand the project we then create a general estimate of the cost and provide that to the client. There is no cost for this estimate.
4. Based on moving forward, our clients then complete all required selections of materials to be used for their project.
5. We then create a final detailed estimate. Depending on the size / scope of the project we may charge a fee for the final estimate. If the client goes forward with completing the project we will credit the cost of the final estimate into the final contract price. Our estimates are "Hard" bid estimates meaning the estimate price is the price the client pays. No after project completion surprises. Our final estimates are good for (30) thirty days from delivery.
6. If the client desires to go forward we require an actual project construction contract between CBR and the client. CBR will require a project deposit of 50-60% (depending on scope of project) paid prior to start of construction.
Degree in Finance / Economics
Over 30 years experience in New Home Construction and Remodeling.
Each project is priced on a detailed "Hard Bid" system. No general ranges or estimations. We do not work to or within general open budgets. The price bid is the price the client pays.
Always have had a passion for building and construction. Went to work out of college for a large production builder and have grown from there.
Young professionals. Active Adults. 1st Time home buyers. Remodelers. Investors.
Just took a nice trip with my sweet wife of 32 years to the cooler weather in Ruidoso, NM. What a week.
1. Shop. Talk to several Contractors.
2. Have a good understanding of your project needs so you can best convey that information to the contractor. The more they understand the better they can accurately price your project and meet your needs.
3. Look for professional service. Make sure the contractor is capable of your project.
1. Scope of the project.
2. Size of the project.
3. General Budget desired for the project.
4. Ability to finance the project.
5. Details of the project. Colors, Selections, material types, etc.
Home Remodeling Contractors Attic Remodeling Contractors Balcony Addition Contractors Balcony Repair Contractors Barn Builders Basement Remodeling Contractors Closet Builders Construction Companies Bathroom Remodelers Basement Finishing Contractors General Contractors Greenhouse Addition Contractors Garage Remodeling Contractors Garage Builders Energy Efficient Lighting Companies Deck Staining Companies Deck Sealers Deck Builders Deck Repair Contractors Deck Remodel Companies