1. Inspect the exterior 2 times in same visit.
2. Use Zip Level to inspect foundation rather than just visual.
3. Employ thermal imaging as part of every (completed)home inspection.
4. Inspecting since 2004. Many years of experience. Encourage buyer to be present during inspection. Verbal summary given at end.
5. Professional easy to read report with photos using Home Inspector Pro software.
6. Many 5 star reviews. Google RW Home Inspections reviews. Website is rwhomeinspections.com
7. Inspect ALL receptacles, not just a sampling, as allowed.
Discovering repair issues with homes and helping home buyers to understand their home better.
We had the privilege of working with Mr. Richard Washington of RW Home Inspections as Home Inspector for our new home construction in Katy, Texas. As we prayed and searched, we felt convinced to work with him and we are very glad we did. He performed the three phases of inspection and two re-inspections. He is very courteous, professional, understanding, responds promptly to calls and messages, and is easy to work with. He is very knowledge and very detailed in his inspections, more than what we saw in the sample reports of some other inspectors we looked at. He engaged the building construction manager on our behalf when necessary. His thorough work saved us from significant problems and headaches. We are looking forward to having him perform a warranty inspection for us before the warranty on our new home expires. We recommend Richard as a very dependable home inspector to anyone.
Simply call 713-385-6456 and an inspection can be scheduled often within 2 to 3 days.
Texas Professional Real Estate Inspector License 7238
Certified Professional Inspector with International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Member
Call for pricing. It is based on size of home and age.
Went to Real Estate School in 2003 and did internship during that time. 3 years experience with production builder in quality assurance department
First time home buyers, second and third purchase home buyers, empty nest home buyers, first time home building clients, and end of warranty home owners.
A shower pan was leaking. It was not visible from the bathroom but showed up as water running down the foundation at the exterior wall. The buyers negotiated repairs in excess of $7,000.00 as a result.
Ask the inspection company exactly what will be inspected and what will not be inspected. Ask for references and look at online reviews.
What will be inspected? Can I be present for the inspection? How long will the inspection take? How long does it take to schedule an inspection?