WE ARE INSURED. We started our business in Koblenz, Germany and brought it here to Dallas, Texas! We have everything you are looking for in a great window cleaner: accuracy, hard working and we even have the german accent!
Give us a try, you won't want to hire any other company!
Very nice to work with, did a good job, some windows he couldn't get to to clean, overall excellent. Price a little high for me, not sure when I can afford his services again. I will use in future.
We do on-location and over the phone estimates. Just send us your address and we can talk to you in person or text and/ or email you an estimate by viewing your home on the web.
I received my training in Koblenz, Germany. There I learned to master the technique of using a squeegee. Often times people think you use up and down movements, but the reality is you don't want to lift it off the glass or it will streak. You have to use one single movement, this requires a special technique to leave the window spotless.
• Window Cleaning
- Exterior Only: $7 per window (depends on amount)
- Exterior & Interior: $10 per window
- Screens: $1 per screen
- We include track and sill cleaning as a gratuity.
• Pressure Washing is 50¢ per square foot.
• Chandelier Cleaning is $70 per hour.
It started when I was a teenager in Germany and wanted to save up money to go on a trip. I would help my friend with his window cleaning business, and i realized I had a knack for window cleaning.
NBA Players, Doctors, Artists, Store Owners, Dentists, all sorts of wonderful people.
I love cleaning chandeliers. If you see my photos you can see a gorgeous chandelier I recently cleaned. Removing the dust gives it new life, and they sparkle and shine luxuriously.
- Make sure they are using a proper technique! Technique really matters if you don't want any streaks left on your windows.
- Make sure they have insurance. Texas does not require all business owners to purchase insurance, so I would just be extra careful.
How many times a year should I clean my windows?