We’ve been making Austin’s outdoor spaces beautiful since 2017, but our team has been at it a lot longer! Owner William Espich spent years working in construction for well-known Austin contractors, but he felt that their approach to doing business focused too much on money and too little on people. He founded ATX Residential Construction to give Austinites a choice that will always put clients first.
ATX Residential Construction specializes in exterior improvements with a large focus on artificial turf, decks, epoxy, patios, pergolas, fences, painting, staining and more.
There are no reviews yet
1) Initial free complimentary on-site estimate at a time and day that is best for you (you do not have to be home on most estimates).
2) Descriptive multipage proposal to break down cost associated with building material, installation material and labor per project. Not just a one page estimate with a price.
3) Finalization of the proposal and agree upon project start date.
4) ATX Residential Construction crew arrives: Start of the project.
5) ATX Residential Construction - 100% satisfactory completion of the project backed by a minimum 2-year workmanship warranty.
All employees are initially self-taught craftsmen; whether it be trained by a family member, friend, or other contractor. We attend the most up to date seminars on the building and installation materials that we use from our supply companies, such as; The American Fence Association, Trex, and YellaWood to name a few.
Most of our services are based on price per linear foot or square foot. As material prices are ever changing, our prices follow market prices with our estimates being valid for at least 7 days.
We all grew up building projects, tinkering around our homes, and enjoyed the trades programs offered in schools.
Most of our clients are composed of residential builds - from new builds, renovations, upkeep of a current project, to a total backyard makeover.
We recently completed a 1660 square foot 4-level deck in Southwest Austin. This project has been the highlight of our knowledge, skill, craftsmanship and hard work. The project took us roughly 5-1/2 weeks (around 25 workdays) from start to finish battling weather conditions and the holidays
Know that all contractors are different. From the quality of work, the quality of materials, and their pricing. Make sure your contractor is knowledgeable and capable of building a long-lasting project. Price alone should not dictate who you hire!
When they would like the project completed. How long will the project take from start to finish? What are the differences in material selection (if available)? How much money will this project cost/overall budget?