Ashburn, VA 20+ Pressure Washing Services near you
Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.
Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.
Best Pressure Washing Services near you
Frequently asked questions
How much does pressure washing cost near me?
Professional pressure washing costs $173 to $311 on average for a house or driveway. Pressure washing rates are $0.08 to $0.40 per square foot, depending on if there's access to water and labor costs.
What surfaces can be pressure washed?
The following surfaces are safe to clean with a pressure washer:
- Decks, patios, and fences
- Roofing, siding (stucco, vinyl, aluminum)
- Driveways and sidewalks
- Concrete, asphalt, brick, and patio pavers
- Garage floors
- Pool tiles
Avoid pressure washing windows, cars, RV rubber roofs, and roof shingles.
Why pressure wash?
Pressure washing removes dirt, mud, grime, stains, and bird droppings to make surfaces look new again. Pressure washing also removes algae, fungus, mold, and mildew, which may cause various health effects and damage the home.
How long does it take to pressure wash a driveway or house?
Pressure washing a house or driveway takes 30 minutes to 3 hours on average, depending on the area's size and amount of grime. Another 15 to 30 minutes is required for preparation and packing up the equipment.
How often should a house be pressure washed?
Professionals recommend pressure washing a house at least once per year, with additional cleanings as needed.
When is the best time of year to pressure wash a house?
Pressure washing season is anytime between March and November before freezing temperatures and winter weather arrive. Pressure washing on a warm, sunny day allows the house to dry thoroughly.
Is it worth hiring a professional pressure washer?
Hiring a professional is worth it because pressure washers can cause significant bodily injuries and property damage when misused. Renting a pressure washer costs $40 to $100 per day from home improvement stores, while hiring a pro costs $173 to $311 on average.
Power washing vs. pressure washing — what's the difference?
The main difference between power and pressure washing is heat. Power washing uses heated water, while pressure washing uses cold tap-water. The heated water makes it easier to clean grime, grease, mildew, and mold from surfaces but costs more.
Where to find local pressure washing services?
To find professional pressure washing companies, do the following:
- Start your search on websites like HomeGuide and Google.
- Get at least three price estimates to compare.
- Ask for recommendations from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Read reviews and check out their previous work on HomeGuide, Google, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Select companies that are licensed, bonded, and experienced.
- Verify their insurance, worker’s compensation, and bond guarantees.
- Ask about their warranties and guarantees.
- Avoid making large payments upfront. Only pay for work completed.
After asking questions, hire the best pressure washer near you.
What questions should I ask pressure washers in my area?
When hiring a pressure cleaner, ask them the following questions:
- How long have you been pressure washing?
- What cleaning solutions do you use?
- What cleaning process do you use?
- Can you provide testimonials, references, and before and after photos from past customers?
- Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- How much will my project cost?
- Do you offer a guarantee for your work?
- Are there any potential complications you foresee?
- Can you provide me a written estimate or receipt?
- What do I need to provide to get started?
- What payment methods do you accept?