Near You 20+ Inground Pool Installation Companies near you
Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.
Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.
Best Inground Pool Installation Companies near you
Frequently asked questions
How much does an inground pool cost near me?
An inground pool costs $28,000 to $55,000 on average, depending on the type, shape, and size. The additional cost of pool ownership for essential maintenance, increased utilities, and repairs add $2,500 to $5,000 annually.
How long does it take to install an inground pool?
Installing an inground pool takes two to eight weeks on average, depending on the type. Installing a vinyl liner pool takes two weeks, while installing a concrete pool takes 6 to 8 weeks.
Does an inground pool increase home value?
An inground pool increases overall home value by 5% to 7%, depending on the type and location. An inground swimming pool provides a 15% to 25% return on investment when selling the home.
How long do inground pools last?
- Concrete inground pools last up to 50 years, but needs resurfacing every 10 to 15 years.
- Fiberglass pools last 25 to 30 years, but may require reapplying the interior gel finish every 10 years.
- Vinyl inground pools last 20+ years but requires a new vinyl liner every 6 to 12 years.
Does an inground pool increase property taxes?
Yes, an inground pool increases your property taxes. Inground swimming pools are a permanent home addition that increases your home's value and property taxes depending on the pool size.
What does a swimming pool contractor do?
Swimming pool contractors follow these steps to build a standard in-ground concrete pool
- Initial inspection and planning
- Pulling permits
- Land clearing and excavation
- Pool plumbing and electrical installation
- Building the pool shell
- Installing the filtration, lighting, or heating systems
- Filling up the pool with water
- Pool landscaping and patio construction
Once installed, some pool companies offer ongoing pool cleaning, repairs, and water testing.
How do I find swimming pool installers near me?
Start by searching our list of pool installers, then compare reviews, costs, and:
- Get at least three free estimates to compare.
- Ask for recommendations from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Select companies that are licensed, insured, and certified.
- Read reviews and check out their previous work on HomeGuide, Google, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Ask about their warranties and guarantees.
- Ask for a full itemized estimate in writing.
- Avoid making large payments upfront. Come up with a payment schedule for work completed.
After asking questions and verifying their credentials, hire the best pool installers in your area.
What questions to ask inground pool companies?
When hiring a pro, ask them the following questions:
- Are you licensed and bonded with liability insurance?
- Can you provide me a free written estimate?
- Can you provide references for past work?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many similar projects have you completed?
- What do your services include?
- Are your workers' employees or subcontractors?
- What type of pool do you recommend?
- What other expenses may arise?
- What does your warranty policy include?
- Will you obtain the permit if required?
- How long will the project take?
- What’s your payment schedule?
- Do you offer financing?
- What do I need to provide to get started?