Southern Services Llc

Southern Services Llc

5.0 (9)
4 hires on HomeGuide
2 employees
19 years in business

About this pro

A family owned and operated company for over 10 yrs. Very reasonably priced company with a goal of completing any plumbing, painting or remodeling job task you may have whether it be indoor, outdoor, new, or used we have you covered. 

The looks of the customer's face and the friendly comments that are made when a job is completed well and priced fairly.

Read more about this pro


Credentials

Bogart, GA 30622
Email verified
Phone verified

9 Reviews

5.0

  • Katrien Devos

    Matt was effective in communicating and did all repairs in a timely manner. He also identified and repaired the underlying water pressure problem that caused toilet fill valves to regularly fail. We were pleased with the service he provided.

  • Amanda Gollehon

    Matt did a thorough job fixing our toilet and water heater! He was very polite and told us exactly what we were being charged for. We will definitely be contacting Matt again for any plumbing needs in the future.

  • Cheryl G Kennedy

    He was on time and work was done timely and well. Very informative on the work. Excellent Job.

  • Yvette Smith

    Nice friendly personnel. Very. Pleased with work. From the beginning of arrival to my home i felt that Matt was a great hire. He was very polite from beginning to end of job. Did an excellent job.He installed 2 commodes for me. Would recommend to others. 5 stars.


Show all reviews

Photos & Videos


FAQs


What is your typical process for working with a new customer?

Typically, being open minded and considerate of the customer's needs, and explaining things with detail and clarity is generally all the customers want. A piece of mind goes a long way. Once we come to your home and asses the project or dream you want. We than gather all the information, then get a accurate quote and get back to you n a timely matter. 


What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?

Weve been in the business  for over 13 years and have a master's license in 4 states and numeros yeas in working in the trade field 


Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.

Were a flat rate price company, that is extermely competitive on almost every quote we give. I average out alot less per hr then other competitors. I would rather pass the saving on and gain a customer for life.


How did you get started in this business?

I got into the business by digging up pipes, working as a laborer,helping others who couln't afford the average plumbing and remodel rates of other companys. Doing all the dirt work and service calls with pride and understanding of the customers needs is what put us were we are today


What types of customers have you worked with?

We have worked with all types of customers in different states. I've worked in many different types of jobs. Considering that 90% of our customers were easy to deal with, there is the other 10% you must kill with kindness. Most of the time the the customer is incredibly stressed out due to the fact that there home is damaged. So it is common to see the stress come out on the the customer. Customers stress when trying to explain what they want. I try to take the stress out the job for them.


What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?

Be patient. Plumbing is much like a doctor when he is at work, he has to narrow down the problem and go through the process of elimination and sometimes trial and error goes a long way. Especially when the job is finished, and it was a lot cheaper than the customers expected.