We believe in safety. We believe in customer service. We believe in quality tree work. At Boutte Tree our goal is to provide the highest possible service and then utilize training, machinery and technology to achieve cost savings, which can be passed on to our customers.
There is also great value in taking care of the worker who actually performs the work. Providing a stable and safe work environment means that employees will stay longer, resulting in more consistent results in the field.
At Boutte Tree Inc we believe in the American Dream. Helping our workers achieve this in a dignified way is very important to us. We never skimp on insurance for our people or on safety training or equipment. We are a committed member of your community, and one of our employees may live next door!
If you would like, you can verify our Worker’s Compensation Insurance at www.sbwc.ga.gov.
Here are ten signs that you are dealing with a high-quality tree service starting from your initial meeting with an Arborist to your experience with the workers doing the tree work.
- The sales Arborist is excited and knowledgeable about saving trees.
- The sales Arborist has experience in the field and can describe in detail the scope and method of work for every operation from removal to fertilization to minor legal matters.
- The sales Arborist has a passion for planting trees, educating people about trees, and trees in general.
- The sales Arborist can explain the risk presented by a tree using science instead of anecdotes.
- The Company has third party backing through professional organizations such as the International Society of Arboriculture and the Tree Care of Industry of America, as well as testimonials from previous customers such as those found on AngiesList, Kudzu, Yelp, 1800Feedback, and Atlanta Home Reports.
- The Company has adequate insurance and will provide a binder listing the customer as an additional insured through the agency that represents the Company.
- The Company has invested in specialized equipment to make tree work easier and safer for its workers.
- The Company does not subcontract major portions of the work to other companies.
- The workers are safe, efficient, and knowledgeable about trees. They should also be friendly!
- The workers respect your property and cleanup nicely.