Our team has been remodeling residential and commercial buildings for over 10 years. We are easy to work with and understand our customers needs, and provide quality of work all our clients can appreciate.
We stand out from your typical contractor since we provide a full showroom of materials you will need for your design needs. We carry granite, quartz, flooring, molding/baseboard/trim, cabinets, interior/exterior needs and a full range of furniture to decorate your new construction or remodels! FFandM.com
We also offer free in-house design services! Our design team is led by an industry of expertise and unique insights with over a decade of experience working in every phase of the business; research to education, designing to furnishing.
We are budget friendly and will work with our clients.
FINANCING IS AVAILABLE!!!
There are no reviews yet
1. First step is the easiest step and it's to decide what the client wants for their project and the design they are looking to achieve.
2. Create a budget and a timeline for the project with the client.
3. Customize a complimentary design service session with the client with the materials and design they are looking for.
4. After design approval we provide an official quote for the project with materials and installation/labor services.
5. After details, design, timeline, price is agreed upon we start the project!
6. The client can professionally furnish the space through are in-house designers at GandPDesigns.com or the client can purchase pieces at low prices directly from our wholesale showroom or online at FFandM.com.
Dream Works Construction & Remodeling Contractor has an education in Architecture (Cal, SLO), Construction Management, Real Estate and Land Use Affairs (CSUS, Sacramento). Extensive years of experience in working within the construction industry among designers, real estate brokers, developers and architects for over 15 years. Licensed and bonded general contractor and flooring contractor Lic. #1024465.
In addition, Dream Works Construction & Remodeling team members have over 20+ years of experience in the construction industry providing extensive craftsman
Our project prices vary since our client can have anywhere from a Kitchen remodel to a full home. We also like to view the project on site to determine the work scope in depth. A custom quote is required to get an idea on a project cost.
We are a family business that started over 10 years ago from flipping homes. We took run down homes, fixed them up and got them ready for the real estate market. The clients and real estate professionals we worked with loved our passion and work ethic. Our reputation of extensive research of materials and design concepts landed us many future projects from there on.
A passion grew into a construction company, a design company and a expansive showroom over the years. We have real estate agents/broker, architect designers, interior designers, contractors and professional team members within our family business to assist our clients in keeping project costs within budget and in-house. We understand projects can get overwhelming and Dream Works Construction & Remodeling makes it a smooth process everytime!
We work with an array of customers from small residential projects to large commercial projects. Projects include custom homes, hospitals, dental offices, medical offices, resturants, ballrooms, gas stations and hotels.
Meet with the contractor or designer you are working with. Get to know the people that you are working and build a relationship with them for your project. This helps the client and pro understand each other better and helps a project go smooth.
Basic questions to ask a pro:
1. What kind of projects do you work on?
2. I have a budget and timeline in mind. Can you work with it? (Financing Available/Interest Free-Ask for details)
3. I am looking for a particular look and design I am trying to achieve. Can you provide that?
Clients may not have all the questions they need to ask in the beginning of their project. Dream Works Construction & Remodeling can assist in providing answers to questions the client may not have thought of. But that being said we think its just important to know what the client is really looking for. The more details a client can provide the easier and quicker the process is in understanding their requirements and further more provide better answers.