30-minute visit is $20. Overnight pet-sitting costs N/A (vary on location)
Love for animals and empathy
Being able to interact with pets and restrain them when necessary
Customer service orientation
Communication and listening skills
The ability to follow instructions
Attention to details
The ability to meet physical demands such as walking or lifting
Attention to safety
As a dedicated, organized and reliable professional with more than 5 years experience supervising the care of pets while their owners are away—complemented by my love of animals and my excellent experience in a volunteer capacity with regional animal shelters—I am prepared to ease your worries and give you peace of mind with regard to the wellbeing of your pets during your absence.
My background includes performing comprehensive tasks to ensure full animal care, including providing food and water, walking dogs, cleaning up animal waste, and providing general companionshiop. Additionally, I am experienced in providing daytime, evening, and/or overnight care while documenting the duties completed at each visit. I excel at prioritizing tasks while demonstrating a steadfast commitment to animal welfare excellence.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
Entrusted with the security of keys to more than 112 homes over the past 5 years, conscientiously maintaining the safety and wellbeing of the pets in my care during their owners’ absences.
Recorded all pet information, instructions, and requirements during client meetings to ensure full understanding of owner needs and expectations.
Offered additional support in general house sitting duties, such as collecting mail, watering plants, handling trash, and turning on and off lights and security systems as needed.
Consistently referred to other pet owners by current clients—as well as routinely requested by regular customers—due to outstanding animal care and job performance over the years. The chance to discuss your needs would be most welcome.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to meeting you and your pets soon!
Steven J, Perez
The will to aquire your needs for your pets and the best care I can provide to make your job easier. Meeting energetic or lazyyyy dogs to spend time is key to me.
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
A review over the objective and a greeting with the pet and the owner. Schedual atleast an hour ahead of time so I can be ready to service your pet.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Personal experience of 5 years.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
overnight pet-sitting costs $75-$85 & 30-minute visit is $25
How did you get started in this business?
I have lost my 3 year old poodle in the month of December when i was 11. The occarance of nobody to watch him lead him to wonder off into the streets and never to be seen again. I hope that he is well off with another family to take care of him. I am willing to go out of my way to aid your pet so that similar incidents don't apply to you.
Describe a recent event you are fond of.
My genuine camaraderie amongst my costomers and the pets that I am pleasured to spend time with.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
- Can my dog meet you first?
- How often can you walk my dog?
- Will there be other animals around?
- Can you help out with my pets special needs?
- How much time can you spend with my dog?
- How would you handle an emergency?
- The client must notify us upon their return or we will continue to visit their pet(s) until they do and be responsible for paying for the extra visits.
- Full name of client. if on vocation; Hotel name, Cruise line name, or if at friends house (just in case you dont have the best cell service where you are located.
- PLEASE LEAVE AN EMERGENCY #
- Be sure to get full info from clients that go on vacation...hotel name..cruise line name...or if staying at a friends house...in case they dont have the best cell service where they are at.
And always have an emegency # to call...in case there is any kind of emergency with there home!!
- Cash up front. Why? Eludes unpaid services
- NO SET IN STONE TIMES FOR PET-SITTING VISITS
- Dog Boarding Qualifications- Dog Bed, collar, leash, and harness.
What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?
*"Am I missing anything?"*