21 years in business
About this pro
My name is Kevin Capps and when I started my company in 2000, my goal wasn’t to become the biggest home remodeling or design build company in the Bay area.
Instead, we strive to create each project not just construct it.
- We are a Design Build company – we first design your project and then build it. We provide home remodeling services in the Bay area with a focus on kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, room additions, whole house renovations and new home construction.
- Creativity is the most important part of our Design/Build process because that is the only way to turn our client’s dreams into reality based on my 20+ years of experience
- This doesn’t mean that you need an unlimited budget to work with us.
- Our start-to-finish Design/Build process is proven to reduce costs and virtually eliminate costly project delays and project surprises that plague most home renovation projects.
- Once all of the specifications are finalized you can feel comfortable that our budget will be within a 3% accuracy range. This type of accuracy is rarely found in the home remodeling industry. In fact, you may have read about or heard horror stories of projects that ran 20% to 50% over budget.
- Because we design your project, we know all of the little details that you are counting on and this ensures the build phase of your project will go a lot smoother.
- Our approach gives you the opportunity to ask every question you want and then I can offer suggestions and recommendations. I find that my clients appreciate that my 10+ years working as a carpenter before I started my company allows me to suggest the best way to achieve the look and functionality they really want.
- Our step-by-step installation procedure, pre-construction and post-construction checklists help us to navigate the challenges that are part of every home remodeling project.
Read more about this pro
Campbell, CA 95008
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Kevin Capps has been building homes for close to 30 years. He believes the first step in any project is to educate the client on the building process so that they can make an informed decission. K.C. Customs Inc uses an online platform to comunicate with our clients as well as online schedules to keep them updated from week to week on what the progress will look like.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
We bid our projects on a fixed bid based on project specifications.
How did you get started in this business?
I started out as a carpenter 29+ years ago and started this company back in 2000.
Nearby General Contractors