What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Over 2 years Commercial Electrical and Electrical Drives and Controls experience.
• Over 3 Years Plumbing Experience.
• 2 Years Comerical HVAC and Refrigeration experience.
• 2 Years Residential HVAC experience.
• Over 20 years Commercial and Residential Pest Control and Wood Destroying experience.
• 16 plus years in Septic Inspection experience.
• Over 16 years of Water Well Inspections.
• Over 20 years experience in Home Building/Construction.
• 26 plus years experience in Steel Fabrication and Welding.
• 20 year of experience in Job Cost Estimation
• 26 years experience in Metal Building Erection and Construction
• 22 Plus years in Comercial Construction and Contracting Experience.
• Over 20 years experience in Residentail Inspections.
• 2 Years experience as an Arbitrator in Residentail Construction.
• Over 20 years experience in Commercial Real Estate Inspections.
• Over 10 years Mediation Experience
• Instructor at San Antonio College for Texas Real Estate Commission Courses and Building
Trades including Laws and Regualations.
• Over 15 years experience as a Court Expert in Construction Realeted and Inspection Issues.
• 20 years experience in in Residential and Commercial Phase Inspections.
• Over 2 years experience in Hydraulic Repair, Commerical Dock Equipment Repair & Bailer and Compactor Repair.
• Experienced in Drafting, Blue Print and Plan Review
• Experienced in Residential and Commercial Design.
• Former Owner of Hill Country Steel Fabrication and J&J Welding
• Owner of Adams Inspection Service & Adams Pest Control
Jeff Adams work experience has included the construction on such projects to include Wal-Mart's. Phar-Mor Drug Stores, Burlington Coat Factory, Stein Mart, Goodwill Industries, Cross Roads Mall, River Center Mall, Rolling Oaks Mall, San Antonio Marriot, Motel 6, as well projects at local Military Bases. These projects were conducted at Randolph Air Force Base, Kelley Air Force Base, Fort Sam Houston, Brook Air Force Base and others.
Jeff Adams has conducted commercial & residential inspections for the city of Floresville, he has inspected construction projects for the Poth Independent School District and has conducted inspections for insurance companies to include USAA, Farmers, Nation Wide, State farm and others.
Jeff Adams has worked as an expert and problem solver on fire investigation cases, retaining wall failures, commercial building failures, home failures and others. Such Projects include the retaining wall collapse at The Hills of Rivermist, structural failure of buildings at South Padre for the Mcallen Trust and Broadway Bank. He has worked as an expert for such companies as Les Miller Discovery Custom Homes, Pulte Homes, United Built Homes and others.
Jeff Adams has a long history as a mediator & arbitrator and has heard numerous cases with a history of rulings in a non bias decision based of the facts of the case and current laws, he has also been an expert that numerous law firms turn to as a construction expert. Such firms as Kustoff & Phips, Ken Grubs, Brian Woods, Jeff Dahl and numerous others. Jeff Adams Is court certified as a
onstruction expert and has had his inspection reports used by the Texas Supreme Court in their decision making.
This is only a sample of Jeff Adams experience, further information on these as well as others projects are available by contacting him at the contacts provided.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your service? If so, please share the details here.
Based off location, type of inspection and the square foot, please call for details
How did you get started doing this type of work?
I have a long history in the construction field from residential to commercial.
What types of customers have you worked with?
See Resume above
Describe a recent project you are fond of. How long did it take?
See Resume above
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
You are about to embark on one of the largest investments you will make, therefore you should protect your rights as a home buyer & have a LICENSED REAL ESTATE HOME INSPECTOR inspect & evaluate the present condition of your potential investment, this includes new homes as well, do not be fooled into believing that the builder is after your best interest.
Nobody will protect you in your home buying experience, EXCEPT YOU. Therefore you must become educated & make good decisions in the process, that's were a licensed HOME INSPECTOR comes in.
A good Home Inspector will be well educated in construction techniques, thorough, honest, sincere in his reporting of the facts, but it is still up to you to find the right home inspector. Make sure you interview for a good inspector because there is a difference in what we do, do not be fooled into believing in picking the cheapest inspector because we all do the same this is just not the case.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
Ask lots of questions then google the persons name and see who you are REALLY talking, any one can sound great on the phone but see what others have to say through reviews found on google