Ashburn, VA 20+ Sprinkler Repair Services near you
Let us know about your needs so we can bring you the right pros.
Receive quotes from multiple pros that meet your exact needs.
Compare quotes, message or call pros, and hire only when ready.
Best Sprinkler Repair Services near you
Frequently asked questions
How much does sprinkler system repair cost near me?
Sprinkler system repair costs $75 to $250 on average or $40 to $100 per hour. Replacing sprinkler heads costs $5 to $20 each, repairing a malfunctioning sprinkler system controller costs $60 to $225, and broken pipes cost $100 to $500 to replace.
How do I know when to contact a sprinkler repair service?
Call a sprinkler repair service when there's low water pressure, if water bubbles up near the sprinkler heads, there are leaking pipes, the sprinkler system controller is malfunctioning, or if the sprinkler head(s) won't pop up.
Why does one sprinkler zone have low water pressure?
When one sprinkler zone has low water pressure, there's a leak in the zone's line, a leak at a nozzle or sprinkler head, or the backflow preventer valves are not entirely open. Fixing low water pressure may require increasing the main line size, lowering the sprinkler head operating pressure, increasing the backflow preventer's size, or adding a booster pump.
Why won't my sprinkler heads pop up?
Sprinker heads won't pop up due to these problems:
- The sprinkler head is broken.
- There's cracked casings or broken plastic pieces.
- The sprinkler head is clogged with dirt, sand, or debris.
- There are leaks in the water line.
- There's low water pressure.
Who to call for sprinkler repair?
Sprinkler companies, irrigation services, landscapers, and some plumbers repair sprinkler systems. Get free estimates for sprinkler service on HomeGuide.
How do I find someone to repair my sprinkler system?
Start by searching our list of irrigation repair services, then compare reviews and costs. After finding and contacting potential services:
- Tell them about your sprinkler problem and request free estimates from at least three sprinkler services to compare.
- Ask for recommendations from family, friends, and neighbors.
- Select companies that are licensed, insured, and certified.
- Read reviews and check out their previous work on HomeGuide, Google, and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Look for professionals with certifications from The Irrigation Association or the EPA Water Sense Program to ensure the most up-to-date standards.
- Ask about their warranties and guarantees.
- Ask for a full itemized estimate in writing.
- Avoid making large payments upfront. Come up with a payment schedule for work completed.
After asking questions and verifying their credentials, hire the best sprinkler service in your area.
What questions to ask local sprinkler repair services before hiring?
When hiring someone for irrigation repair, ask them the following questions:
- How long have you been in business?
- How many similar projects have you completed?
- Are you licensed, insured, and bonded?
- Are you certified with the Irrigation Association or the EPA Water Sense Program?
- Can you provide testimonials and references from past customers?
- Are there any potential complications you foresee with this project?
- How long will the project take?
- Is my sprinkler system water-efficient?
- What will you do to make sure my system runs at peak efficiency?
- What does your warranty policy include?
- Can you provide me a written estimate or contract with a breakdown of all costs?
- What’s your payment schedule?
- What do I need to provide to get started?