Prior to branching out on its own in 2018, the owner and staff of NTS Consulting has been in the construction industry in the DMV area since 2005. With the love of new contruction and remolding/renovations of homes and commercial spaces, NTS Consulting can provide a great experience and finsih product on your project.
With the owner having a background/degree in Architecture and working in the construction industry over 10 years, she has build a team of experience professionals such as an interior designer, architect, estimator and trademen along with subcontractors to complete projects successfully.
There are no reviews yet
1. Talk to the potential client on the phone to get a betther understanding of the scope of work (SOW) and schedule a walk-thru.
2. Conduct a walk-thru of the project.
3. Provide an estimate/quote.
4. Once approved, issue a contract to new client; discuss start date; discuss payment terms.
5. Let the magic began!
1. The owner has a degree in Architecture (B.Arch) from Tuskegee University.
2. The owner has worked on commercial/government/private/home projects for 10+ years for General Contractors.
3. The owner has taken business management courses at a local college to assist with running the business more efficiently.
Please visit our website at www.ntconsultingllc.com to view pricing.
After working in the construction industry for 10+ years, the owner decided to start a business so the work focus could be based on projects she was more passionate about.
NTS Consulting has worked with with General Contractors, real estate investors and private home owners.
1. Ask for past performance/references/pictures.
2. Ask for insurnace or at least their insurance provider/contact information.
3. Always have a contract (or at least a proposal) detailing the SOW, payment terms, and the actual cost of the project.
1. Funding: How will I fund the project? Is the funding truly available? Nothing is worst that starting a project and you run out of money.
2. SOW: Make a list of all the items you would like completed and ask yourself if it is a need or a want. This will help you with your budget.
3. Scheduling: Know when you want the project to start or know when the project needs to be completed by (if you have a deadline).
Tile Backsplash Installers Basement Finishing Companies Basement Remodeling Contractors Bathroom Painters Bathroom Tile Contractors Bedroom Painting Contractors Cabinet Installation Companies Carpet Installers Carpet Removal Companies Ceiling Fan Installers AC Installation Companies Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers Circuit Breaker Installation Services Construction Services Countertop Installers Demolition Contractors Door Painters Drywall Contractors Duct Installation Services Tile Floor Contractors