Very likeable. Gave me a great price. He is fast and did a great job. I highly recommend him.
Great personal service and responsiveness
Fantastic. Great pricing. Kevin Junior did everything that he promised including getting permits. I have already recommended Aire Solutions to neighbors. New equipment works very well. Thanks guys.
Excellent experience. Kevin was very informative, didn't try to oversell, and was very professional. My units that were installed 16 years ago by another Bay Area company had some poor workmanship and issues. Kevin and his team were very good about identifying issues and recommending a choice of options to resolve the issues. Again told me my options but didn't try to oversell the solutions. Overall very happy with the experience. I would very highly recommend Kevin (Aire Solutions) to everyone without hesitation.
1. Problem finding, whats wrong, what do they need done, why are they calling you (Scope of work)
2. When do they want the work to start (Timeline of events)
3. What they want to spend (Budget)
4. Give them a written estimate on a solution for their problem or the reason they were calling you
5. Accept estimate and schedule installation
6. Perform work outlined in the estimate
7. Once equipment is installed and up and running, we do a walkthrough with you so you can see what we did and see that your problem is solved
8. Give final invoice and accept payment - (We Dont Need Deposits On Our Jobs) However once the job is finished and customer is satisifed after the walkthrough, full payment must be rendered
9) Ask for a references/referrals
So this is our typical process when working with a new customer.
Every two years the state of Florida and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation makes anyone who has a state license or certifcation, in our case a CAC license which is a Certified AC Contractor, take 20-25 hours of continuing education classes before renewing the license.
Our company has been in business since 1997, thats 23 years in business, on the job training, not alot of companies can say that.
The AC manufactures provide us contractors training on their products, mainly their AC Equipment on a monthly basis. Each month we select a manufacture and get their training for the month, they typically have 2-3 days where they block out 4 hour windows for their classes, we register and attend.
Yes, we have a standard pricing system, however some jobs are different and vary from the next to the next. So even though we have a standard pricing system, depending on the job itself, the difficulty, the time consumption, distance, all play into the pricing. What I can tell you is that our pricing is very competitive and very appealing especially coming from a business thats been around since 1997 that provides quality equipment and performs high quality work at a reasonable price. Check us out.
I got started in the HVAC business through my father. My father has a large company down in South FL and I grew up in the business - when I was ready I moved to Clearwater and now Aire Solutions, is what it is.
We work with a variety of customers. From your typical every day homeowners with their single family homes, home owners association managers, property management companies, house flippers, real estate agents and anyone who wants quality workmanship and that likes to get alot of VALUE with their money. If thats you, then you should check us out.
A new air conditioning system with installation at your home or business is a huge investment; you need an HVAC contactractor you can trust who is not new to the industry. Aire Solutions has been in business since 1997 and are family owned and operated. Thats over 2 decades of stability in the HVAC industry. We've seen it all and we know all the techniques to get the installation done in an efficient manner. Why pay for another company to figure that out, when we already have the experience and know how. Time and Money is valuable and we here at Aire Solutions DO NOT like wasting yours. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Protect you investment with these tips to hire the right HVAC contractor:
1) Get several bids from atleast 2 to 3 contactors
2) Research the contractors for appropiate licensing and insurance - make sure they are both active
3) Get the bids in writing
4) Get pictures of the HVAC contractors previous work - this way you can see some of their past jobs and what their workmanship looks like...trust me there is a difference
5) Ask for references and referrals - see what other people are saying about the company you are looking to hire
1) Make sure the company is legitimately licensed to perform the work you want done. Which we are! Certified AC Contractor in the state of Florida. CAC057467.
2) Make sure the company has insurance. Perhaps they dont and they fall off a ladder on your property. They might and could try to sue you, which is total nonsense. You dont have to worry about that with us as we are insured to the max. As we have up to a $5,000,000.00 policy with Progressive Insurance.
3) Make sure that when the pro/contractor give you a price that its in writing, on paper or email. Its imperative you have that. Verbal aggreements are joke and not advised. Get it in writing!
AC Installation Companies Central Air Conditioning Maintenance Air Conditioning Repair Services Air Conditioning and Cooling Companies Duct Installation Contractors Central Heating Services Heat Pump Maintenance Heat Pump Installers Heat Pump Repair Services Heater Repair Companies Furnace Installers Thermostat Installers Thermostat Repair Services Furnace Repair Companies Air Duct Repair & Replacement Services