We believe that people are the most important part of our profession; we know the quality of our work really affects people’s lives, often profoundly, and we usually wind up becoming friends with our clients.
We believe in quick response and useful ongoing communication. We are easily accessible to our clients and friends, especially during an ongoing transaction.
Here are some other important benefits:
1. We work as a team. That doubles our information, our skills and our capacity to help you.
2. We are consistently in the top 10% of KW agents in our Market Center (with over 800 agents, it’s the third largest KW Market Center in the world).
3. Our experience in Real Estate and in other pursuits gives us a broader perspective than most. To make sure that we are up-to-date,
4. We were chosen to be on the Market Center Associate Leadership Council. That means our colleagues respect our experience and judgment.
5. We “get” the numbers. We have solid knowledge of Market Values and Financing Options and how they can work to your greatest advantage, whether you are Buying or Selling.
6. Doc is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS). We offer the same high level of service to Buyers and Sellers of all economic strata, and we always guard your confidentiality and privacy closely.
7. We work with families who are moving up, often to a larger home, where the timing and pricing of the transactions are particularly critical. Our “Move Up” Program offers a significant reduction on the cost of your new home, if you let us represent you for both the purchase and the sale of your existing home.
8. We also love to work with First-Time Home Buyers. Many of our clients feel comfortable referring their children to us when they set out to buy a home. We know the special programs designed to make buying a home easier for first-timers.
Specialties: Selling of Homes for Maximum Value, Buyer Representation, Investments Analysis and Acquisition.
Real Estate is not about "Selling Houses". It is about helping people, one family at a time, to improve their housing situation. The home you buy is where you will live your life with those who are most important to you. If the home fits well, everything goes better. We work carefully to understand what you want and why, and then, find a home that fits.
There are no reviews yet
1. Initial Consultation to determine Buyers' preferences and details about the preferred area, schools, work, price etc.
2. Lender pre-approval - No Seller will even consider an offer without this from a recognized strong lender.
3. Home selection - We narrow down the choices to those that actually closely match Buyer criteria and go see the best of these.
4 Write offer - We determine the reasonable Market Value and write a compelling offer.
5. Negotiate Contract - getting the best possible price and terms for our Buyers.
6. Inspections & Repairs - We manage the inspection process and negotiate for repairs needed.
7. DETAILS! - We make sure that all the details are checked and the deal is ready to close.
8. Closing - We meet at the Title Company and explain and sign all the papers.
BS, Economics, Numerous Real Estate courses over the last 15 years, annual continuing education, I teach classes in our Market Center.
We hold the following Designations:
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- GREEN - Specialists in Environmental friendly housing
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- e-Pro - Demonstrated competence in internet issues.
When you work with a REALTOR as a Buyer or Renter, there is generally no fee to you - the property's Listing Agent pays our fee. Exceptions are sometimes for Investor properties or special arrangements.
Ellen and I started Real Estate after a long career in Cellular and Electronics. I have been marketing technology for a long time, but Real Estate was our first love.
We work with Buyers of all types:
- First Time Buyers
- Move Up Buyers
- Military PCS
- Multi-generational families
We also work with Sellers to get them Top Dollar for their homes in the shortest time possible,