I am an award winning nationally published interior designer. I'm best known for my colorfully eccelctic spaces. One of my greatest gifts is the ability to quickly and intuitively assess my clients aesthetic. You will see a wide variety of designs in my portfolio. This is because I understand each of my clients is unique, and deserves a home that reflects who they are.
I love transforming the way people live in their home to support the way they function on a daily basis. I have gained a reputation of really understanding the way my clients live and being able to cater my designs for them to support their lifestyle. Those designs sometimes include renovations which I can design from the construction drawings, and see the project to final installation. I also am known for creating many custom pieces for my clients, whether that be in the form of furniture pieces, custom metal hoods, window treatments, or anything necessary to make the project unique, and reflect the homeowners personal style.
There are no reviews yet
the first step is to determine which service best suites their needs. I have three levels of service.
1. Full Service: this is the highest level of service, and I will be with you through the final installation. I will handle everything from the first design question, until the final installation of the last accessory.
2. In-box Design: This service is a very detailed thoroughly planned custom design for your space. The same process and detail for full service pertains to this Level of Design. The difference here, is that you will be doing the procurement (buying and fabricating) the design plan. I provide you every bit of infomation, even down to vendors to use to produce custom work orders that I personally write up for you. I will provide a step by step instructions for you to follow to ensure a smooth procurement process. But you will be doing all the legwork to complete it. Many clients like this as an option, because they like the process of putting their home together, and they can execute the design on their own timeline.
3. Day Design: is my third level of service. (Its really two days of work for me) but one full day with you, finalizing decisions and executing the design plan. at the end of our day I will email you a comprehensive re-cap of all the decisions we made, any drawings we did, (yes, i've designed kitchens and bathrooms for renovations with this service for clients). I'll send you product links, and all the notes my assistant took during our day of desicions together.
Each of these services I have made assure that I have time to go through the necessary process to deliver well-thought out design plans for my clients. I have carved enough time for the following:
1. Programming and discovery Phase
2. Conceptual Development Phase
3. Design Developlemnt Phase
4. visual presentation
5. Design and Documentation
6. Execution (aka-Procurement and Instatllation) - (I will provide this in full service only, but I provide comprehensive notes and instructions along with vendor referrals for clients to do this on their own for the other two services)
The level of detail does differ with each service, however, each service does allow the necessary steps to occur to ensure you, the client, that you get the best value for your money.
Bachelor of Fine Arts degree- specializing in Interior Design
Licensed in the State of Texas
member of ASID
Award winning designer for the past decade.
Published in many magazines, including national
Practicing Interior design for almost 2 decades
1. Full service- custom pricing based on scope of projects
2. In box design- Ranges from about $3,000-$5,000 depending on scope and area of house. (I can do renovation plans along with furnishing and accessory room designs)
3. Day Design- (which is more than one day of work, it's just one full Day of your time working directly one-on-one with me.) $1,695