- I have my first aid certificate in cat and dog CPR.
- I have been grooming cats and dogs for 15 years and graduated from Wisconsin School of Professional Pet Grooming, in 2013.
- I have my diploma as a Veterinary Assisstant and and a current student working on my Asociates Degree in Veterinary Technology
- If you are having behavior issues with small animals, such as rats, I have worked with these beautiful animals for over twenty years and can help you correct much of the undesirable behavior your pet has developed.
- I am considered a pro at cat grooming and most cats tend to love me. I can clip their claws, brush their teeth, and groom them (including the untangling if matted hair).
- I have a great passion for animals and own both cats and dogs, in addition to a tropical aquarium and several rats.
- I can medicate your cat as prescribed, if needed.
- I enjoy walking dogs of all kinds and am more than happy to accommodate special needs pets.
- I assure you that your pet/s will be in great hands. I am a vegan and animal lover of all.
My cat was a mess until Miss Emily got her gentle hands on him. She is a sweet heart and my cat now looks great! Highly recommend!