The heating and cooling experts at Air Repair Pros have a reputation for getting the job done right the first time! Backed by nearly 40 years of combined experience, our EPA-certified technicians have handled all residential repair, maintenance, and complex installation requests with the utmost professionalism.
Our technicians, performing nothing short of skilled workmanship, have transformed homes throughout Northern Dallas area into places of sheer comfort.
Our active membership in Frisco and The Colony’s Chamber of Commerce organizations prove that the Air Repair Pros are still a premier choice for HVAC service in the local community.
I have had Air Repair come to my first house when the AC went out. They diagnosed the problem and gave me options on repairs and replacement. With the age of the system it was smarter to replace everything. They gave me a great price and they were very professional and timley. I recently sold that home and moved to another and had to replace the systems in the new home. Once again I am very happy with Air Repair and will continue to use them for all my AC needs.
I just used Air Repair Pros and from start to finish was an amazing experience. My system went down at the most inconvenient time possible - in the midst of the Texas heat. They had a professional technician come to my home within hours to diagnose my problem and explain to me what was going on and the different solutions to fix it. I ended up having my system replaced; a big expense but they laid out numerous payment options. They had crew out to my home the SAME afternoon to install the equip and had my home cooling. Life Savers! I highly recommend Air Repair Pros for your A/C or heating needs.
1. Understand their problems they are experiencing, special needs, time requirements, etc.
2. Select one of our highly trained and licensed technicians that skill sets match their particular situation to schedule a time for a home visit/diagnosic.
3. Technician will arrive within their scheduled two hour window.
4. They will gather more information from the customer on the problems they are experiencing and then explain expectations to have during the service call.
5. Technician will then diagnose/access problem while educating the customer in the process.
6. Technician will then create a variety of solutions with related pricing and present to the customer with their professional input on best solution for the customer's unique situation.
7. It is now up to the customer to decide how they would like to proceed forward!
*Most repairs can be done during the service call visit. If parts have to be ordered or picked up, we can typically schedule for the same day or next day.
*Installs can be scheduled for same day in most cases.
Trane Comfort Specialists
A+ BBB Rating
We have straight forward pricing for ALL of our services, parts and installations!
All residential customers in the DFW area.
Price should not be your sole criteria. Here is a couple questions and reasons to ask:
- How many years has your company been in business? (Are they experienced in the business, be around to warranty their work, etc.)
-What kind of guarantees and/or warranties does your company have? (Do they stand behind their work)
-Do you have straight forward pricing? (Be able to look at a "menu" after you are given recommendations. Peace of mind knowing the price doesnt change from customer to customer)
-Do you offer financing? (If you have a larger repair/replacement, is their options to soften the expense)
AC Installation Companies Central Air Conditioning Maintenance Air Conditioning Repair Companies Air Conditioning and Cooling Companies Furnace Installers Central Heating Services Furnace Repair Companies Heat Pump Installers Heat Pump Maintenance Heat Pump Repair Services Heater Repair Companies Air Quality Testing Companies Thermostat Installers Thermostat Repair Services