More than 15 years designing for Luxury residential and corporate projects, intersecting our work with a curated selection of furniture, art, and product design. We are a full-service design and renovation firm for the NJ metropolitan area, backed up with continuing attention to trade shows and conferences on the field. Bilingual Spanish-English
HIC Registration #13VH10944900
• Interiors decorating and color selection
• Luxury interiors for the workspace.
• Custom furniture and built-in design
• Space planning, room layouts, and creative rendering
• Project management, On-site direction for KItchen and Bathroom gut renovations, We are NKBA members!
• FF&E - Material specification - Color consultation
• Staging vacant homes for sale
he interaction with our clients, having fun envisioning and presenting our clients the idea, with plans, renders, mood boards, and colors, and product selections! The dedication of our firm, magnitude, and quality for our design projects, and long-standing relationships with vendors in managing the selection, purchasing, and coordinated installation for Contract interiors is outstanding. And especially We enjoy the happy face of our clients when all is done, they can enjoy their place finally!!!
Claudia from AltoStudioDesign is one of the most talented and inspirational people I have ever had the pleasure to meet! Not only is she super talented, but she is giving as well, sharing her knowledge with others. I know her work to be top-notch!!
AltoStudioDesign was very helpful to transform our media center at the HS. It became a bright, colorful and appealing place for students, faculty and official school meetings! They worked together with art faculty and students to create beautiful and meaningful floor to ceiling murals and recommended great multi functional tables, bring back to use two rooms we had almost forgotten making one of them a conference room/classroom and the other a computer lab with kitchenette and storage included! All within our budget!
We worked with Claudia. She was very professional and flexible. She really helped us agree on the color palette for our town home. Very satisfied, highly recommend her
Methodology and options There are three levels of interaction which can be effective for your project, depending on the degree of help and participation you desire from your design consultant.
1. Advisory: In this capacity I would serve as your "back stage" resource collecting the information, measuring and producing the detailed floor plan and necessary elevation view plans (up to 4)(PDF format), idea generation, research and proposal for new furniture, fixtures & equipment (FF&E) materials in a mood board (2 options) and color consultation. We would meet as often as needed and without constraint, I would be constantly accessible by phone and e-mail for documents review and advice.
2. Consultative: In addition to the responsibilities and contributions of option #1, I would also work selecting and sourcing FF&E, shopping with you to physical stores or sharing online vendors, place orders and receive them when delivered, check them and make necessary returns if something came damaged or wrong.; recommend adjustments if needed, visualize it in a 3D rendering, attend predetermined work meetings to evaluate the effectiveness of the changes and be available to construction crew. I estimate that this involvement would endure for the duration of the renovation period.
3. Collaborative/Project management: In addition to the roles described in both options #1 & #2, I would provide project management for the installation process, visiting site at least 2 times per week; recommend appropriate changes; lead, provide specific skills development and/or advice to any trade worker. Create custom furniture drawings/specs, analysis and proposed solutions on Lighting and acoustic needs.