We offer a UNIQUE umbrella of services which VERY FEW residential building services simply DO NOT!..You will find an UMBRELLA OF SERVICES at ONE SINGLE SOURCE.... these services include:
1) ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN SERVICES for your envisioned project if it's a NEW custom built home or a remodel/addition project.
2) Collaborative PLAN DESIGN DEVELOPMENT WITH ALL the NECESSARY PARTIES, which INCLUDES your BUILDER (Elegant Homes Design Build), the ARCHITECT and YOU....OUR CLIENT.
3) HELPFUL GUIDANCE IN CREATING YOUR BUDGET to assure WHAT YOU ARE ENVISIONING FITS WITHIN YOUR ENVISIONED DESIGN
4) A BUILDING MANAGEMENT PROCESS THAT KEEPS YOU INFORMED SO YOU FEEL ASSURED THAT EVERY DETAIL HAS BEEN ADDRESSED DURING YOUR BUILD AND WALKS YOU THROUGH THE ENTIRE BUILDING PROCESS SO YOU KNOW YOUR HOME IS BEING BUILT WITH CARE AND TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP. THIS ATTENTION TO DETAIL CONTINUES THROUGH YOUR ENTIRE PROCESS ENSURING EVERY DETAIL GETS ADDRESSED!
5) INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES available if you DESIRE them.
6) FINANCING ARRANGED IF NEEDED WITH LENDERS WE HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH
OUR PRIMARY FOCUS IS OUR CLIENTS NEEDS..WE STRIVE TO SMOOTH OUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF BUILDING...WHERE IT BECOMES AN EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE JOURNEY TO BUILD YOUR PROJECT AND AT THE END OF YOUR BUILD YOU HAVE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED....A BEAUTIFUL NEW HOME!!...
THAT IS OUR GOAL WITH EACH AND EVERY CLIENT!
Our greatest SATISFACTION is providing the guidance our clients TRULY NEED.. I bring DECADES of building experience which can be adopted and used on EACH and EVERY project. The wealth of knowledge I bring to my business can help our clients in SEVERAL WAYS...THROUGH OUR COLLABORATIVE DESIGN/ BUILD PROCESS WE CAN PROVIDE VALUE AND SAVINGS TO OUR CLIENTS BECAUSE IDEAS OR ALTERNATE MATERIALS CAN EASILY BE COLLABORATIVELY DISCUSSED WHICH ADDS VALUE FOR OUR CLIENTS PROJECT, BY OFFERING COST SAVING MATERIALS AS AN ALTERNATIVE OR MORE EFFICIENT METHODS FOR A PROCESS THEREBY SAVING LABOR COSTS. THESE ARE FEATURES THAT ANY ARCHITECTURAL FIRM CAN NOT PROVIDE BECAUSE THIS DIRECT COLLABORATIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BUILDER DOES NOT EXIST, which in turns can COST YOU..MORE MONEY!..So right at YOUR initial design stage YOUR BOTTOM LINE is being KEPT IN CHECK.
To FIRST assess their needs as a means of determining affordable which helps US to determine the size and scope of what they desire for their project.
From that information, we can get a better idea of what the client can afford and if their budget is realistic and feasible for what they are envisioning
Over 32 years as a residential building contractor specializing in remodeling/additions and on your lot custom built homes. Having DECADES of building experience translates into SAVING FOR OUR CLIENTS.... HOW?
1) By knowing how to PRICE projects accurately, NOT ONLY FOR MATERIALS NEEDED BUT for LABOR UNITS needed for a HOST of different TASKS AND TRADES
2) BY have DECADES of experience managing the Build of projects of ALL different sizes and scopes.
No...Our prices vary due to their complexities and are tailored to fit our clients specific needs so its NOT a one price fits all!
After graduating with a bachelor's degree in marketing from the University of South Florida in 1983. I decided to begin my own construction business. I grew up around the business as a kid where my father was a small independent contractor so it became a kind of natural transition. I first learning the different aspects of the trades and by doing subcontractor work and then slowly transitioning into general contracting which I did in May 1988.
The next evolution became Design Build which occured in 2017. I saw a need where the clients could be BETTER served. I noticed a vacuum where the design process needs to be better linked to the build where savings to the client could better served where an alignment of ALL services REQUIRED, (architect, builder and interior design) could be established that would serve the clients needs more effectively.
A wide range from your average middle class client to total custom design for high end clentel
Architects Attic Remodeling Contractors Balcony Addition Contractors Basement Remodeling Contractors Bathroom Remodelers Construction Companies Deck Builders Deck Repair Contractors Demolition Contractors Garage Builders Garage Remodeling Contractors General Contractors Home Addition Contractors Home Remodeling Contractors Load Bearing Wall Removal Contractors Kitchen Remodelers Metal Siding Repair Services Home Builders Bedroom Remodelers Roof Installation or Replacement