· Real Estate License obtained in 1996
· Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)(advanced training in Real Estate
· Nominated multiple years as a Super Agent by the publishers of the Minneapolis St Paul magazine and Minnesota Business Monthly
· Past Member of the Minnesota Association Of Realtors Form committee for 8 years. (19 out of 22,000 agents)
· Past member of Minnesota Association Of Realtors Ethics Committee for 12 years. (194 out of 22,000 agents)
Licensed in Wisconsin 2008- 2017.
· Training in Investment properties as well as New Construction
· Vietnam era veteran
· Served in the US Navy, Naval Security Group, Top Secret Clearance.
· Graduate of the University Of Minnesota IT Department Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering.
· Holder of a private pilot's license.
· Hobbies: Radio Controlled Airplanes, Make an annual pilgrimage to New Orleans “French Quarter Fest” to listen to live Dixieland music performed by local talent. Annual pilgrimage to Puerto Vallarta Mexico for Whale watching.
· Most proud of: My adult children, Son is a very successful sales manager for a proprietary company making 911 call center simulators in Daytona Beach Florida. Daughter opened her own women's health club in Bristol England in April of 2008.
· Best part of my job as a Realtor: Getting to know my clients and truly helping them achieve their Real Estate dreams.
· Previous vocation: Engineering Management culminating in position as a director of Engineering.
· Learned real life lessons in negotiating while director of Engineering in negotiating with our Japanese based clients.
· 2 trips to Tokyo Japan for negotiations.
You were always there in my absence ...Having moved before the sale of our home, You were always their in my absence to step in and take care of any situation that came up and needed to be handled immediately. Your experience in the real estate profession definitely showed through the sales process.
Regardless of our being impatient You kept our interests as your top priority "...in fact we were starting to be impatient regarding our asking price and the time on market, but you urged us to hold our price and wait for the offers to come. This proved to be the right move and we were able to maximize our profit..." "...We have recommended your services to all our family and friends and we will definitely give you a call next time we sell our home"
Selected above other well known agents Dear Chuck, I just wanted to express our gratitude for the efficient and professional manner in which you sold our home. You made what had once seemed like an anxiety filled experience, completely painless. Prior to hiring you we had interviewed several other well known agents. After talking to you there was no question that by choosing you we would receive the most professional representation. Your attention to detail, experience in the industry and efficient constant contact made our home selling experience one of ease. Nine days after listing our home the sold sign went on. You made it look easy although I know it was not. Thank you for dotting the (i)s and crossing the (T)s. For our next home we will be giving you a call.
Head and shoulders above other realtors Chuck, We had a really positive experience working with you. You added a lot of value to the process and took much of the effort and hassle out of our home buying and selling experience. Your high level of service and attention to detail put you head and shoulders above other realtors that we have used in the past. Thank you