Interior Design, Home Staging, Styling, and Consultations. Always fresh, relevant, and tailored to each home. Whether you’re ready for a whole-home remodel, need help selecting paint colors, or anything in between, CJC Interior Design, Staging & Decorating service has the experience and resources to help you to create a beautiful, custom, comfortable home.
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
DESIGN METHOD (for full design services. Services less than $3000 are a shorter process).
1. Initial Consult: Meeting with you, preferably in your home, to understand your goals and concerns. Paint color and design consult services without full design implementation are also available.
2. Planning, Budget, Letter of Agreement: Written confirmation of the project scope and fees – to help limit any surprises along the way.
3. Design Development: Gather more information, create a concept and select finishes & products. Checking in with you along the entire process to create a design that exceeds your expectations.
4. Design Documentation: Written & drawn documentation of every detail of your project, including finish & fixture specifications for contractors, technical drawings, and all plans.
5. Execution & Supervision: Visit construction sites, oversee fabrication of custom items, place merchandise orders, and arrange and supervise delivery and installation.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Lead designer Erin Haugerud brings years of experience, planning, and oversight to the CJC Interiors team. Erin has an incredible attention to detail and creativity in her designs, and we’re ecstatic to partner with her to offer interior design & decorating services to our CJC customers.
Interior Stylist Aimee Buss has been an integral part of the CJC team since 2013. Aimee is the stylist behind the popular [email protected] shopping events, and has an amazing gift for mixing modern, refinished, and vintage character for a cohesive, lived-in feel in any space.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
An initial phone consult to discuss your design needs and assign a designer or stylist is complementary. In-home consults for full design services and for paint/color/styling consults start at $100/hr and are applied towards your design fees as the process moves forward. We look forward to working with you to refresh your space, and are happy to answer any questions you have about the process!