Interior Design, Home Staging, Styling, and Consultations. Always fresh, relevant, and tailored to each home. Whether you’re ready for a whole-home remodel, need help selecting paint colors, or anything in between, CJC Interior Design, Staging & Decorating service has the experience and resources to help you to create a beautiful, custom, comfortable home.
They were very responsive and friendly. The options Aimee provided were a good fit with what I was looking for, showing that she listened and understood my style and needs.
Working with carver junk company was so easy. I felt like the designers really listened to my input and understood my style. They knew what I wanted by coming to the house as well as following my ideas on my Pinterest page. They did a great job working within a reasonable budget and were personal yet professional throughout the entire process. We used the design services through an entire house remodel. Their input on everything from paint colors to light fixtures, door knobs and mirrors were all spot on. Their help finding furniture to fill the space was also great. Everything from custom pieces to items found at retail stores. We left like we got everything we wanted and loved everything that went into the house. Then walking into a beautifully decorated space that allowed me to relax and live my life was perfect. The design services were exactly what we wanted out of this process and I would highly recommend them to anyone. You won’t regret it!
The design team did such a great job. I gave little input on preferences and they nailed our style perfectly. The furniture and decor make our home finally feel like OUR HOME. And the custom made table is amazing. The team was kind, professional and fun to be around. Prices and budget were clear and they made sure I was comfortable with the cost. If I had questions, they were answered promptly. The install was stress free- even during my business hours. I can not say in words how happy we are with our spaces .
DESIGN METHOD (for full design services. Services less than $3000 are a shorter process).
1. Initial Consult: Meeting with you, preferably in your home, to understand your goals and concerns. Paint color and design consult services without full design implementation are also available.
2. Planning, Budget, Letter of Agreement: Written confirmation of the project scope and fees – to help limit any surprises along the way.
3. Design Development: Gather more information, create a concept and select finishes & products. Checking in with you along the entire process to create a design that exceeds your expectations.
4. Design Documentation: Written & drawn documentation of every detail of your project, including finish & fixture specifications for contractors, technical drawings, and all plans.
5. Execution & Supervision: Visit construction sites, oversee fabrication of custom items, place merchandise orders, and arrange and supervise delivery and installation.
Lead designer Erin Haugerud brings years of experience, planning, and oversight to the CJC Interiors team. Erin has an incredible attention to detail and creativity in her designs, and we’re ecstatic to partner with her to offer interior design & decorating services to our CJC customers.
Interior Stylist Aimee Buss has been an integral part of the CJC team since 2013. Aimee is the stylist behind the popular [email protected] shopping events, and has an amazing gift for mixing modern, refinished, and vintage character for a cohesive, lived-in feel in any space.
An initial phone consult to discuss your design needs and assign a designer or stylist is complementary. In-home consults for full design services and for paint/color/styling consults start at $100/hr and are applied towards your design fees as the process moves forward. We look forward to working with you to refresh your space, and are happy to answer any questions you have about the process!