1. Experience: As an agent since 2003 and over 1900 homes sold, I rank higher than 99% of real estate agents across the country.
2. Knowledge: As a real estate investor, I know what it is like to buy and sell homes personally, not just on a representation level. So, when it comes to doing repairs or negotiations, I can honestly tell you what I would do and what I have done in your exact situation.
3. Contacts: I have a Golden Rolodex of great contractors for misc tasks. I have access to some of the best contractors around. If there is a unique task that I don t have a contractor for, I will find you one.
4. Market Pulse: The real estate market is a living and breathing animal. It changes constantly like the wind. I am full bore into the market, so when things change, I feel it and will let you know about it long before you hear it on the news.
5. Pricing: Determining a price for a home is an art, not a science. There is no perfect remedy and although there are many different thought processes with how to price a home, my pricing hypothesis is far more accurate than my competition. This is based on items 1 and 4 mentioned above.
6. Marketing Plan: Although I have been a real estate agent since 2003, my marketing plan is updated constantly with the newest trends and strategies. Some agents are slow to adapt to changes, but I pride myself in focusing on what works and is the most effective.
7. Communication: A real estate transaction can be an emotional and confusing process. My goal is to communicate with you along the way and do my best to prepare you for what may come.
8. Negotiations: With as much as experience as I have, I put you in the driver seat to get you the best terms when that offer comes in.
9. Listening: I want to hear from you. I want to know your thoughts and concerns so we can talk thru and improvise the best solution possible.
10. Meeting Your Objections: Surpassing your expectations is my #1 goal!
I love working with people. By far the best part of my job is getting to know people and their situations. Selling and buying a home can be so stressful, that I really do my best to know my clients needs and expectations and then I try to streamline it for them.
Kyle has a lot of experience and helpful knowledge in the Real Estate world. Not only does he know how to negotiate an offer to get the best value, he has many of his own properties and was able to help us determine if we were making the right choice. Kyle wasn't just our Real Estate agent, he had our best interest at heart and we truly valued that! Thank you Kyle!