Our vision here at Keller Williams Legacy Metropolitan is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving. Our persepctive is a technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.
Jacob Horowitz is a Real Estate Specialist and The Director of Operations for the Wiley Group. He grew up in Baltimore County and graduated from Beth Tfiloh High School in 2013. He earned his Bachelors of Science from Towson University in 2017. He decided to pursue a Real Estate career because he enjoys working with people and loves the thrill of finding the “dream home” for his clients and helping clients with one of their life's biggest investments. He will be taking care of agent duties, transaction coordination, marketing, database coordination, administrative manager duties, meaning he is hands on with all contract duties and agent duties to assure performance at the highest level.
There are no reviews yet
1) Introductory Phone Call/In Person Meeting
2) Questionnaire to better understand what my buyers are looking for and what criteria's my sellers are looking for as well. I see what they in the most ideal world would like whether it be a net income for a seller or amentiites and price for a buyer.
3) I find homes and present them to my buyers, then if they love them we will go see the properties. I set up showing times.
4) I do a full listing report for my sellers so I take a intake sheet and present a Market Analysis to them so I dont miss anything their property has to sell and so they know what the market is saying right now for a general sales price in regards to the properties "competiition".
5) Agreements are signed and the process for homebuying or selling officially is underway!
Real Estate Salespersons License.
I am my teams Director of Operations, Transaction Coordinator, and Marketing Manager, as well as being a full time agent. This allows me to know every part of a contract and have set marketing plans to better fit my clients homes and agreements. Im fully aware of the laws and responsibilities of the real estate profession.
Generally the seller will pay 6.0% commission. 3.5% to the listing agent and 2.5% to the buyer agent. All is negotiable. We also have a set $595.00 Brokerage Fee.
I was an assitant contractor for Charm City Builders in Canton, Baltimore for 3 years. Then loved the agent role of the real etstae transaction so I chose to take an administration role initally to learn all the integral section of the real estate transaction: contracts, paperwork, inspections, title work, lenders, etc. then I received my license and decided to make my dreams come true with helping clients through the largest monetary investment they make in their lives.
Renters, Sellers, Buyers, Investers of all nationalities, races, ages, ethnicities, genders. Pretty much everyone!
Being told that I with my smart moves and quick thinking saved a real etstate transaction from falling apart. I was also just left an amazing review. Feel free to check out the review on google under The Wiley Group of Keller Williams Legacy Metropolitan.
Interview agents and meet with them and let them sell you their partnership (meaning let them make you feel like wow this is the right person for this job).
2) Area to where you would like to move.
3) Sellers what you love about your house
4) Buyers what your dreams are in a house