Equipped to accomplish most challenges with attention to detail and high skill level. Specialties include electrical, plumbing, cabinet work, architectural molding and restorations. Handyman work...
On the technical level, certified in air barrier and HVAC testing, indoor environmental quality such as mold assessments and remediation protocols, particulates, formaldehyde, lead and other building science disciplines.
1. Meeting or exceeding people's expectations
2. Finding unique and safe solutions to complex problems
There are no reviews yet
1. Meeting at their work site, where they want the job done to evaluate the task.
2. Discuss scope of work, including any details we may identify that customer may not be aware of.
3. Put scope of work and understandings about the work process and payment in a written agreement.
Besides over 45 years construction and technical experience, have 27 years MS in Environmental Management including board certification in safety and industrial hygiene, past electrical and plumbing licenses, millwork and cabinet making and installation. Sustainability and energy saving best practices. Self employed last 17 years specializing in air barrier and duct leak testing including air balance as well as aspects of indoor air quality (mold, VOCs, odors and particulates).
Air Quality Testing Companies Bathroom Remodelers Cabinet Repair Contractors Carpet Removal Companies Ceiling Fan Installers Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Installers Ceramic and Porcelain Tile Repairers Clean Out Services Construction Companies Door Installation Companies Duct Repair Services Drywall Repair Contractors Energy Efficient Lighting Companies Ceiling Fan Installation Fence Repair Companies Finish Carpenters Fine Woodworkers Floor Cleaning Services Floor Repair Companies Tile Floor Contractors