123 Remodeling are interior design experts and remodeling contractors with over 12 years of experience serving Chicago and North Shore suburbs. We know and have mastered renovation challenges in Chicagoland: all the do’s and don’ts and the complex and necessary approval process for remodeling.
We have skills and passion for creating functional and beautiful spaces that allow us to guide clients toward the best version of their homes.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. We provide free in-home consultation & estimates.
2. We work on interior design & concept, selecting materials to match the budget.
3. We manage the project: acquiring necessary permits, hiring reliable subcontractors, controlling the quality.
4. As the construction process nears completion, your project manager will take you on a final walkthrough to answer any questions or concerns that need to be resolved before finishing the project.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured general contractor.
General Contractor License # TGC015121.
Insurance for $2,000,000.
Better Business Bureau A+ Rating.
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
Every project is unique. That's why we provide a free no-obligation estimate to homeowners.
How did you get started in this business?
123 Remodeling was founded in 2008 by Sharone Lavi and Ariel Darmoni to fill the niche of quality full-service remodelers in the Chicago area.
What types of customers have you worked with?
We work with all homeowners in Chicago and North Shore communities. We specialize in full-service design-build renovations.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
When you’re looking for the right remodeling company you need to know that you’re talking to someone that you can trust.
Contractors who remodel homes need to be licensed and insured. This is for the protection of you, the contractors, and the company. A trustworthy company will have those licenses and insurance in place.
While any company will be happy to provide documentation of these things when asked, it’s helpful if they’re already available on their website. This shows that they take pride in the validity of their work.
What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?
1. Are You Licensed And Insured?
2. Do You Provide A Free Estimate?
3. Can I Suggest Changes After Remodeling Started?
4. What Does The Timeline Look Like?
5. What Is Your Process?
6. Do You Have Any Testimonials?
7. Do You Have Experience With Projects Like Mine?