Experienced Atlanta based animal advocate and dog educator. I have over 15 years’ experience working in animal rescue and with Service and scent Dogs. I am also proud to have appeared on national television talking about animal care.
I understand that each four-legged client requires an individual approach to its education. But at the heart of any plan, there must be a focus on the relationship between the client and their pet. And a true understanding of the power of the bond between two living creatures.
Relationship based training has proven to be highly successful in creating long, happy and fulfilled lives. Teaching a dog to be comfortable and confident in any situation they find themselves in.
Watching life long bonds forming between pets and humans is a magical thing. Improving the lives of people and animals by removing stress and condition.
There are no reviews yet
1. Discuss what outcomes the customer is wishing to achieve.
2. Find out what information the customer has already researched.
3. Discuss how we will use the Relationship based training method to help achieve their outcomes.
4. Outline and provide a written copy of the training process for the customer
5. Work out a time scale and cost for the required plan.