Waste Cost Solutions is a waste management one-stop shop; providing all inclusive, sustainable disposal solutions to some of our country’s leading businesses and industries. We leverage and negotiate thousands of nationwide, multi-location waste management contracts every day and manage every detail of each location's services. Whether you're responsible for one location or over a thousand, you're never more than a phone call away from Waste Cost Solutions.
We also provide roll-off containers, portable storage, portable toilets, construction fencing, and construction offices.
Our sustainability services merge consulting, together with operational experience and expertise to help businesses move forward on their path toward sustainable success and waste cost savings.
There are no reviews yet
Every program is custom designed to suit your particular needs.
· Waste and sustainability program development
· Negotiate the best prices
· Audit, consolidate, and pay invoices
· Handle all trash issues
· Eliminate or negotiate price increases
· Block miscellaneous fees and charges
· SmartService for each location: match proper service to location to maximize savings and follow regional legislation
· Customer service available by phone, email, and web portal – 24 hours a day
· Leveraging nationwide hauler relationships and volume purchasing to reduce rates
· Individually optimizing pick up schedules at the right time for you: not when your container is half-full and not when your container is overflowing
· Requiring vendor compliance with appropriate insurance certifications and licensing
· Identifying and communicating recycling ordinances and laws
· Implementing recycling programs
· Decreasing labor hours required to manage waste in your business
· Providing comprehensive reporting to track your spending and savings, with adjustments to services to match locations’ requirements
· Providing a web portal with access to hauler invoices and service levels
· Handling of day-to-day issues with haulers, such as missed pickups and container issues.
Our customers are national organizations in the restaurant and hospitality industry, as well as industrial, commercial, and retail property management companies.