My business stands out because I am a traveling dog trainer that travels to all my clients and train there four legged friends/kids in their home. I also take the time out to build relationships with each dog and owner and even extend offers to board there dogs, pick there dogs up for a day to train and more.
I enjoy transforming the dog's lives right in front of the clients and giving them the big WOW factor that they have been looking for all along.
I would like to say to say that Andre was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. From the birth of my puppy until he was hand delivered to me, I was kept in the loop. I went to Andre seeking a pure bred Put Bull and I needed him trained to not use the bathroom in the house except on a Wee Wee Pad. Although my puppy was only four months when I received him, I have had no issues. He was nervous when I finally got him home for the first time so he had a little scary pee but ever since then he's been spot on. He act actually prefers to use the bathroom outside and only uses the wee wee pad when necessary. Great demeanor and just a joy to be around. Damien Boomer Willis has been such an AMAZING addition to my life. Thanks again Andre for everything!!!!!
Process for New Clients
1. Evaluation and Consultation along with the signing of the dog training contract and payment policy. Collecting payment for courses.
2. Schedule a day where classes would best fit the owner and dog according to there needs and availability.
3. Meet on the specific days and times ONCE a week for ONE HOUR.
I have a Dog Obedience Training Instructor Certification from Petco in Seaford DE and Penn Foster
1. 12 Week Puppy Essentials Program which consists of covering all aspects of getting a new puppy to all the basic steps of maintaining a well trained puppy with basic commands, potty training, chewing, digging, barking, lunging and jumping.
Course Cost: $575.00
2. 12 Week Adult Program consists of all necessary essentials for older adult dogs. These dogs will learn the basic, intermediate and advanced commands. Helping with pulling, loose leash walking and more.
Course Cost: $775.00
3. 1 Year Program consists of all dog training skills and abilities that will enjance your dogs manners.
Course Cost: $1500.00
I got started in this business after working in various zoos doing animal training, then working in a few animal hospitals, and then pet stores where I became a trainer.
I have worked with all kinds of customers. My target customers have been those who have disabilities and want service animals to assist them with all of there needs.
I am very fond of the Capital Farmers Market Event that is consistent and happens every Wednesday until October 24th 2018.
Doing dog training demonstrations with all breeds of dogs.
Advice that I would give a customer who would hire a pro would be to get someone that has a certification or license.
What services there dogs can provide?
Do they have certifications or credentials?