Trusted since 2005, providing owner-occupied home staging reports and furniture rental for vacant property merchandising. 100% Satisfaction guarantee on any home staging report. Check out my website http://johannawells.com
Why Choose Johanna Wells Home Staging?
Plus, for as little as $150 you get an accomplished Certified RESA Stager to develop a Denver Home Staging Report that reveals the possibilities to increase marketing appeal of your home for sale.
Should you need furniture for your vacant property you will receive:
I love helping home sellers get the best return on investment when it comes time to sell their home. Home staging consultations allow the home seller to use what they have when the home is owner occupied during the sales process. Clients receive a custom home staging report that covers everything (art, greenery, lighting, furniture arrangement, cleanliness, updates if needed, color and more). Providing personalized service to improve buyer perceptions can transform both owner occupied and vacant properties when home strategies are used. The home gets amazing marketing results and is transformed with powerful, quick and easy proven home staging advice. Give me call 303-217-3821
Johanna has been doing Staging Consultations for me for several years. My Sellers always comment in my reviews how much they appreciate her expertise in helping them get their homes ready to sell. Johanna is knowledgeable, friendly, diplomatic and always sensitive to my Sellers needs. I use her for all my listings as she is a great asset to me and my Real Estate business.
Johanna was very thorough in going through our home and giving both verbal ideas as well as a detailed written report for staging purposes. I like that she explained the "why" behind her ideas, rather than just telling us what to change. She was also very respectful of our wishes not to have to spend a bunch of money on rental furnishings; rather, she was able to use everything already in our home, but in new ways that would accomplish what we were trying to accomplish. The potential buyers that came through our home after staging all commented on the décor and how furniture was arranged. I also appreciated that she was complimentary of our style, and focused on suggesting ways to keep that element in our staging. Everything she suggested was well within our reach to accomplish before our home was put on the market!
Johanna did a great staging job for us. She honored what we had done well and made reasonable recommendations for improvements in other areas. Potential Byers made positive comments about the look and feel of our place and I think that was in large part due to the staging. She was fun and easy to work with and her fee was well worth it.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed on all home staging consultations and staging reports if I provide any bad advice I'll give your money back, no questions asked.
Call 303-217-3821 to set up your owner occupied staging consultation.
I tour your property with you starting with curb appeal and through the entire home. I will address everything that needs to be changed (furniture arrangement, artwork, greenery, lighting, decor, updates, tips and tricks).
24 Hour turnaround on all home staging reports and recommendations covered in the consultation process.
Vacant properties require a tour of the home so that a custom quote for furniture rental and staging can be put together to accommodate your budget.
Trusted since 2005, featured in The Scene in Denver Post's Mansion Makeover, a 4 time designer at the Denver Junior Symphony Guild Showcase Home, Author of Home Staging Checklist, Real Estate Staging Association Trained, background in design and Psychology of Color In Human Design.
All home staging consultations are currently $150.
Vacant properties receive custom quotes based on specific furniture rental needs and target market of the home for sale.
As a practicing designer, I saw the need to help home sellers and their agents improve the marketing appeal of homes for sale. As the saying goes "home staging is always less than your first price reduction!"
Home sellers and real estate professionals
Vacant properties are a blank canvas it is always fun to merchandise a property with stylish, target market specific trending furnishings, art, greenery, lighting, and decor and it's always a wonderful transformation.
Owner-occupied homes are also fun as I have the opportunity to work with super sellers and their own furnishings, art, greenery, lighting and decor. A new set of eyes on what you currently have and how it can be improved in a great experience and an opportunity to help put a market ready home on the market.
View the home stagers website and pictures, look for referrals, look at training, years in business and most importantly give the Stager a call to make sure that you get a good feeling about the person that you want to work with.
1. Home staging is an essential and irreplaceable marketing tool for marketing a home on the internet. 42% of buyers used YouTube last year alone to look up houses for sale and 92% of buyers are shopping online. Video and virtual tours are a popular means of marketing a home for sale and staged homes present themselves well online.
2. Every dollar a home seller doesn’t spend on preparing their home for sale usually leads to the buyer asking for 10x the amount to do the work themselves. If $1 becomes $10, think about how this could impact you when it becomes $100 or $1000.
3. Staged homes maximize a home seller’s return on investment and preserve the equity of their home. Sellers who stage their home drastically reduce time on the market.
4. Real estate professionals win with home staging because a higher sales price translates into a higher commission and more referral business for selling faster and for top dollar.
5. Staged homes gain buyer confidence by creatively merchandising a home to minimize weaknesses, creating dream homes that buyers fall in love with.
6. Staged homes sell 2 to 2.5 times quicker and for usually 17% more than the non-staged homes.
7. Agents and REALTORS® who pay for home staging consultations in an owner occupied home for sale, as part of their services, differentiate themselves from other Agents or REALTORS® who don’t offer home staging.
8. Sellers who stage their home will hold more cards, and put more money in their pockets, faster than other homes in the same price range that have not prepared their home for sale.
9. Home staging always costs less than the first price reduction.
Johanna Wells is a DMAR Affiliate