My name is Astrid and I am devoted to living a life of purpose, beauty and simplicity.
As an ecological interior designer I inlay my expertise, in green building and design, curating projects to embody an intentional quality of life integrating wellness, conservation and efficiency.
The ability to transform how a person or a family lives is an honor and a gift. We respond to the spaces in which we live and work. If those spaces are not conducive to our needs and our lifestyle, we are unable to fullfill the work we are here to do.
There are no reviews yet
Meeting with my clients, on-site and reviewing a client brief, will allow me to begin deep diving into what their needs and desires are. This is an open and creative process that allows me to fully understand how my client(s) live and work.
This becomes our point of reference, as we work through the design and build process. Having this north star, allows the design process to seamless move forward, as the foundation has already been set.
- Studied art and architecture in Spain and Italy (1995 & 1996)
- Interior Design | Fashion Institute of Techology New York City
- LEED, AP (2006)
- Green Building Certificate (2006)
- Green Leader, AP (Sustainable Furnishings Council) (2018)
- Antiques Appraisal (Current) | Asheford Institute of Antiques
- Astrid Design Home | Vintage Home Boutique in Point Reyes
It depends on the project.